06-14-2016, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have tried and tried to decompile a menu...no tools are working for me. Frustrated, I have 2 .gsc files...if someone can decompile them and give me the code I can pay $10 per file. Assuming it isn't impossible or too difficult for someone experienced to do.

EDIT: Still offering to pay for help with GSC menus. I have the menu source and compile again...but it freezes assuming it has errors in the code...offering to pay someone to get it working...will delete this when I find someone to help.
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 06-17-2016 at 06:35 PM.
06-17-2016, 09:14 PM #29
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
3-4 hours? fuck I'm prob gonna be gone for like 1-2 hour I thought that would be enough... fucking hell. Well I guess I gotta start now

Here is the source code compiled gsc already You must login or register to view this content. its the one I got to compile correctly...yet it freezes. I just don't know how to check whats wrong with the code to fix it. After I compiled it the first time, it only takes like 30min now.
06-18-2016, 12:45 AM #30
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Here is the source code compiled gsc already You must login or register to view this content. its the one I got to compile correctly...yet it freezes. I just don't know how to check whats wrong with the code to fix it. After I compiled it the first time, it only takes like 30min now.

is that console or pc?
06-18-2016, 12:46 AM #31
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Because I am PC
06-18-2016, 01:06 AM #32
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
Because I am PC

Oh...its console. I guess it's probably easier to find the errors on PC though,
06-18-2016, 01:07 AM #33
itsSorrow
In my man cave