03-08-2015, 05:53 PM #1
Dj33dj33
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Announcement Update:

ELeGanCe v5 Lite.

Changelog

All Player is visible

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dj33dj33 ; 01-11-2016 at 11:33 PM. Reason: update

The following 61 users say thank you to Dj33dj33 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, FRINZ, 0zersub, alfiesxbox, AlwayzJarvin, AncientKurama, BlueeHasSwag, ccgmod, CIA agent, COD_MoDz21, crazyian1000, DenModding, DEv_ShOoTz, Devilemi, EatOreos, Father Luckeyy, FreeakHead, Freezy :D, GalaxyyDesigns, Godsless, iDEXModzYT, iiioM, Insult, iRnZ, iTzDavid39, jake5445, Kameo, Kazataro, ksa_7ooo7, LevelUP, LizzoOo, Magic Kittens, mariokilla23, Maverick, ModdingInStyle-, MRHackzFTW, MrLighty, My Ninja Defuse, Obitoobi, OpticMoDz, Patrick, perke, Pianist Prodigy, Psycedelic, relentless_giff, sahbi030, Passion, sissi92, Skonafid, snapin, Stunz, Synergy, TribalModz, UkHazeOG, V--JR7, V3non, ViRuzModzHD, Vondy Supreme, xIce KiLLaH, xLoGHDx
10-29-2015, 08:54 PM #614
which song is it?? 'Awesome face and very nice menu can you post the full version or cost it ??
11-29-2015, 09:01 PM #615
Originally posted by Dj33dj33 View Post
Announcement Update:

ELeGanCe v5 Test Version.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content..

gracias
11-29-2015, 10:53 PM #616
Yalcoh
Haxor!
Force Host on the menu doesn't work for me :(
11-30-2015, 01:31 PM #617
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
He's charging $15 for the " full " version. Here's a screenshot from his website to prove it:
You must login or register to view this content. Facepalm
11-30-2015, 01:42 PM #618
i paid him to help keep his site up and he said he would send me v5 but he never has
11-30-2015, 01:47 PM #619
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by ZeTwistt View Post
i paid him to help keep his site up and he said he would send me v5 but he never has

I'm not surprised, remember people this guy didn't put out ANY updates on the progress of V5 & when he finally does it's a BETA and now he's charging $15 for the " full " version which is still technically a BETA as it's being updated " every weekend ". Don't get me wrong i like the Elegance menus but this is just ridiculous i mean charging for a menu that's always been free not to mention for a game that's more than a couple years old. Come on now really..REALLY? Facepalm
11-30-2015, 07:31 PM #620
Originally posted by ZeTwistt View Post

Well thats a lie and a half.
99% sure payivy sends you the files automatically .
11-30-2015, 07:34 PM #621
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I'm not surprised, remember people this guy didn't put out ANY updates on the progress of V5 & when he finally does it's a BETA and now he's charging $15 for the " full " version which is still technically a BETA as it's being updated " every weekend ". Don't get me wrong i like the Elegance menus but this is just ridiculous i mean charging for a menu that's always been free not to mention for a game that's more than a couple years old. Come on now really..REALLY? Facepalm

Erm $15 is nothing.
He put out a FREE tester.
His menus are always great and he decided to charge for them.
IF you're going to spend a couple hundred on a jailbroken ps3 and then complain about $15 theres something wrong with you.

Its not like hes doing what FMT did, charged 20 euro for revolution and then have their site go down every two weeks or so for 4+ days.
11-30-2015, 10:08 PM #622
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Dreamonix View Post
Erm $15 is nothing.
He put out a FREE tester.
His menus are always great and he decided to charge for them.
IF you're going to spend a couple hundred on a jailbroken ps3 and then complain about $15 theres something wrong with you.

Its not like hes doing what FMT did, charged 20 euro for revolution and then have their site go down every two weeks or so for 4+ days.

Like i already said i like his menus and never said he shouldn't charge for it i just said i thought it was ridiculous which is just my opinion, to be clear though i wouldn't mind it so much if he was charging for a FINISHED menu, hell i would buy it no problem but charging for what's still essentially a BETA i don't think is right, if you're going to decide to sell your menu which has always been free than at least make sure it's 100% finished which V5 isn't. It's like paying to play a BETA of a game i just don't think agree with that.
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 11-30-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo