03-08-2015, 05:53 PM #1
Dj33dj33
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Announcement Update:

ELeGanCe v5 Lite.

Changelog

All Player is visible

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dj33dj33 ; 01-11-2016 at 11:33 PM. Reason: update

The following 61 users say thank you to Dj33dj33 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, FRINZ, 0zersub, alfiesxbox, AlwayzJarvin, AncientKurama, BlueeHasSwag, ccgmod, CIA agent, COD_MoDz21, crazyian1000, DenModding, DEv_ShOoTz, Devilemi, EatOreos, Father Luckeyy, FreeakHead, Freezy :D, GalaxyyDesigns, Godsless, iDEXModzYT, iiioM, Insult, iRnZ, iTzDavid39, jake5445, Kameo, Kazataro, ksa_7ooo7, LevelUP, LizzoOo, Magic Kittens, mariokilla23, Maverick, ModdingInStyle-, MRHackzFTW, MrLighty, My Ninja Defuse, Obitoobi, OpticMoDz, Patrick, perke, Pianist Prodigy, Psycedelic, relentless_giff, sahbi030, Passion, sissi92, Skonafid, snapin, Stunz, Synergy, TribalModz, UkHazeOG, V--JR7, V3non, ViRuzModzHD, Vondy Supreme, xIce KiLLaH, xLoGHDx
12-01-2015, 12:30 AM #623
Originally posted by Dreamonix View Post
Well thats a lie and a half.
99% sure payivy sends you the files automatically .
I paid directly through paypal
12-01-2015, 11:59 PM #624
Originally posted by ZeTwistt View Post
I paid directly through paypal

Was there ever an option for that? If you paid through his forums then message him there or here.
12-02-2015, 12:01 AM #625
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Like i already said i like his menus and never said he shouldn't charge for it i just said i thought it was ridiculous which is just my opinion, to be clear though i wouldn't mind it so much if he was charging for a FINISHED menu, hell i would buy it no problem but charging for what's still essentially a BETA i don't think is right, if you're going to decide to sell your menu which has always been free than at least make sure it's 100% finished which V5 isn't. It's like paying to play a BETA of a game i just don't think agree with that.

You are literally paying for the menu and getting ALL updates free..
Sure its not finished, but its pretty damn amazing.(I bought it) and its a one time purchase so you're not just paying for a BETA version. Smile
12-02-2015, 12:12 AM #626
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Dreamonix View Post
You are literally paying for the menu and getting ALL updates free..
Sure its not finished, but its pretty damn amazing.(I bought it) and its a one time purchase so you're not just paying for a BETA version. Smile

Yeah i guess BETA isn't the right word, more like WIP or Work In Progress but hopefully he finishes it soon and when he does i'll definitely get it.
12-11-2015, 05:46 PM #627
could someone help me? I can't find the file If I try to inject a compilet script file
12-12-2015, 02:15 PM #628
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by flashstyle View Post
could someone help me? I can't find the file If I try to inject a compilet script file

Make sure it's you have the following folders set up like this Projects-maps-mp-gametypes and put the file in the gametypes folder but you have to rename it _clientids Smile
12-22-2015, 06:40 PM #629
bmgbmg
Gobble
jail break?
12-24-2015, 10:27 PM #630
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by bmgbmg View Post
jail break?

Yes you need a jailbreak to run this.
12-28-2015, 07:56 PM #631
ItzNukeHD