06-25-2015, 04:07 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I've been wanting to make this for awhile and I'm glad i finally did. Because it is easily the best menu base that I've ever used. I has everything in a menu base that you could ever want. It is a heavily modded version of Sharks Menu base with many new features. Such as:

[*=center]Clean GUI
    [*=center]Scroller Remembrance Within Each Sub-Menu
    [*=center]Leave menu anywhere and come back to the same position
    [*=center]Menu Can Be Used While Dead
    [*=center]Updated Verification System
    [*=center]Client names don't disappear with too many players
    [*=center]Overflow Fix
    [*=center]Extremely Stable
    [*=center]Uses \n Fix
    [*=center]In Depth Menu Customization System
    [*=center]New Style Menu DoHeart and Text Effects

You must login or register to view this content.

Note: Make sure to change "if(level.result >= 50)" to "if(level.result >= 230)" inside the overflow fix if using _rank.gsc

Changelog:
v1.1
Fixed title doHeart from glitching when text overflow clears
v1.2
made it so the option text effects happen once when you open the menu for the first time
made the setdvar("cg_drawcrosshair", "0"); host only inside openmenu() and closemenu()

Credits:
Source Code - if it werent for this guy this menu base would have never been made
Shark
YouViolateMe
Sygnus
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 07-03-2015 at 06:36 PM. Reason: updated to v1.2

The following 42 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

-Numb, /SneakerStreet/, Apex_Modz-, AutoModder, Bigmoneyhustlin, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, codybenti, Connorrox2, DEv_ShOoTz, Devilemi, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, Freezy :D, HeyToTo, HiddenHour, HighModzz, ilikedoge, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, ishangiri2014, ItsAnanasModz, itsSorrow, iTz-GoDModZ, Krypton, LAGAWAY47, LevelUP, MiiMod, ModyHacker, n3m3sis2288, John, Skonafid, StonedYoda, SyGnUs, TehMerkMods, TheSaltCracka, Turk_Warrior, whatsgucciwhorecx, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xIce KiLLaH, xK ELITE GaminG

The following user groaned EternalHabit for this awful post:

oCmKs_4_LiFe
10-25-2015, 12:24 AM #101
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by BullyWiiPlaza View Post
Froze on me with 11 bots on system link when I gave Co-Host to a 2nd bot so not really a stable menu, sorry. It should never freeze :(

it's stable trust me
10-25-2015, 12:35 AM #102
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
it's stable trust me

No it isn't. How can it be stable if it freezes on me? I'm getting tired of this. People can't fix their menus. ZeiiKeN's base doesn't have this problem but Shark's always does. Promoting people's status is likely to freeze, especially when many players are in the lobby.
10-25-2015, 12:38 AM #103
itsSorrow
In my man cave
No it isn't. How can it be stable if it freezes on me? I'm getting tired of this. People can't fix their menus. ZeiiKeN's base doesn't have this problem but Shark's always does. Promoting people's status is likely to freeze, especially when many players are in the lobby.

bruh im using it rn its working fine..
10-25-2015, 02:04 AM #104
EternalHabit
Former Staff

might be something your adding or doing, because i made it work great with dynamic v3 :p
10-25-2015, 10:57 AM #105
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
might be something your adding or doing, because i made it work great with dynamic v3 :p

Well, for some reason I can't managed to replicate the freezing. However, I discovered a bug in your menu. If the menu is opened and you end the game, the screen stays blurred. How do you fix this? I unsuccessfully tried to hook on the
    game_ended
notification but it didn't trigger (early enough) :/

onGameEndedUnblur()
{
level waittill("game_ended");

self setBlur(0, 0);

if(self isHost())
{
setdvar("cg_drawcrosshair", "1");
}
}

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.