03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
08-15-2014, 05:31 PM #281
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
It's not a big bug, but it's kinda funny, lol. When the people who know the glitch do it, and the others are wondering how they finished the map so fast. So, bro, what's the next map you're looking towards? Keep doing original maps for now, since not everyone has dlcs. I figure you're doing Express next, right? Can't wait to see more improvements! Happy

Not sure yet but Express would be cool, I could make it like that you gotta jump between the rails. I might add spinning carepackages, would be pretty sweet i guess. Smile
08-15-2014, 05:37 PM #282
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
Not sure yet but Express would be cool, I could make it like that you gotta jump between the rails. I might add spinning carepackages, would be pretty sweet i guess. Smile

Don't forget moving carepackages. Winky Winky Would make timing more important for the game lol. Like it would go up and down or forward and back, left to right. Also disappearing and reappearing carepackages would be nice. So many ways to screw the player Winky Winky
08-15-2014, 06:29 PM #283
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Don't forget moving carepackages. Winky Winky Would make timing more important for the game lol. Like it would go up and down or forward and back, left to right. Also disappearing and reappearing carepackages would be nice. So many ways to screw the player Winky Winky

That's the reason why on Cargo is a Fake Checkpoint, would love to see their reaction. lmao
08-15-2014, 06:35 PM #284
That's the reason why on Cargo is a Fake Checkpoint, would love to see their reaction. lmao

yeah i got trolled on that
08-15-2014, 06:50 PM #285

Freeze doesn't work.. o.o We all could move around :( I miss percentage .
08-15-2014, 07:09 PM #286
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Freeze doesn't work.. o.o We all could move around :( I miss percentage .

Add me on Skype.
08-15-2014, 07:24 PM #287
Add me on Skype.

I got it to work. Had to wait until after countdown and for everybody to spawn in lol. But yeah I miss the percentage. Slums was fucking intense, especially the two care packages that are like 2 inches from each other.
08-15-2014, 07:40 PM #288
Thanks Man Really Great Tool Glad You Re-Released It <3
08-15-2014, 09:31 PM #289
Jakeboii
Bounty hunter
how the fuck do i use this im on cex? P.s not complaining i love custom game modes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo