03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
08-22-2014, 06:01 AM #299
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Jakeboii View Post
any good tutorials text or vidreo for getting on dex? i want to make sure im not going to brick

Both Threads are easy to understand, I used the second one by Choco when I swapped to DEX.
08-22-2014, 04:33 PM #300
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post

Both Threads are easy to understand, I used the second one by Choco when I swapped to DEX.

I used one on S7S. I dunno, it seemed to be the best tut for me. I'm not going to link it, for two obvious reasons.
08-23-2014, 03:04 AM #301
Why do I keep on freezing while on the process of the map being made?
Before I had no problem running it, now it's a problem.. I can't use the tool :(
08-25-2014, 10:10 PM #302
nice but idk why mine wont start xD
09-01-2014, 11:23 PM #303
GetBetter
Do a barrel roll!
Does this work on CEX? It never connects or attach. -.-
09-02-2014, 12:19 AM #304
Originally posted by oGetBetterModz View Post
Does this work on CEX? It never connects or attach. -.-

DEX ONLY. Just convert.
09-02-2014, 12:21 AM #305
GetBetter
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
DEX ONLY. Just convert.

Well im new to modding ( almost 1 week) So idk how to..
09-02-2014, 12:24 AM #306
Originally posted by oGetBetterModz View Post
Well im new to modding ( almost 1 week) So idk how to..

Please tell me you at least know how to use PSNPatch? It's not required for converting, but keeps you safer from Sony.
Try this tut:

Granted, I used a different tut from a different website for converting, but it should work all the same. Don't mind what the post says about not being to sign in. You can sign in with newer updates Winky Winky
09-02-2014, 01:02 AM #307
GetBetter
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
Please tell me you at least know how to use PSNPatch? It's not required for converting, but keeps you safer from Sony.
Try this tut:

Granted, I used a different tut from a different website for converting, but it should work all the same. Don't mind what the post says about not being to sign in. You can sign in with newer updates Winky Winky

Ok i'll " attempt " to convert In a couple days when i have some time..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo