03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
09-23-2014, 01:02 PM #335
NintendoMw
Little One
can't open it
09-25-2014, 03:46 PM #336
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
To run the tool again just change your (DATE & TIME) settings set it to August 25th and run the tool again :p
09-25-2014, 03:58 PM #337
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.

Download link is down.
Ill give you 48 hours to change. :p
09-25-2014, 04:09 PM #338
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
Download link is down.
Ill give you 48 hours to change. :p

works for me?
09-25-2014, 04:14 PM #339
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
works for me?

Was down before, must of been something wrong with his account or something :p
09-25-2014, 04:42 PM #340
Warren-p-
I defeated!
someone kill this form the tool dose not work no more
09-25-2014, 05:32 PM #341
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by Warren
someone kill this form the tool dose not work no more

it does work just change your PC time and date to August 25th or so and retry :p
09-25-2014, 05:38 PM #342
Warren-p-
I defeated!
still dose not work
09-25-2014, 06:52 PM #343
Originally posted by Sync View Post
it does work just change your PC time and date to August 25th or so and retry :p

Figured that method would work. Guess it's the only way if Raz0r doesn't come back to his abandoned project.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo