Post: [TMAPI/CCAPI/PS3MAPI] BO2 GSC Injector [v1.19.4] [With Source Code]
09-24-2014, 09:33 PM #1
__NzV__
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BO2 GSC Injector [v1.19.4]

This tools allow you to inject one or more
(like in Gr3Zz v4.0 Zombie) GSC files in Black Ops 2 1.19.

Support TMAPI /CCAPI / PS3MAPI.

This tools use RPC, So you need to be in a game to inject, and restart a new game to see your menu.

Only work with already compiled gsc files ! Use You must login or register to view this content. (Editor -> Export project to a compiled script file.) or You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.

How-to Inject Multi-GSC Files:
Just inject the first gsc file, change path and inject the next gsc file, redo the same if you have others file to inject.

Download [All version + Source] : You must login or register to view this content.

Version 1.19.4 Only support CCAPI 2.6, use the old Version 1.19.2 (dont use anti-ban of this version on zombie) for CCAPI 2.0/2.5 User!

Virus Scan v1.19.4: Source code is include so no real need for this ...

Virus Scan v1.19.2: You must login or register to view this content.

Take also a look here, this do the same thing but without a pc, just an sprx:

Last edited by __NzV__ ; 01-11-2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: upd v1.19.4 + src

The following 31 users say thank you to __NzV__ for this useful post:

-Numb, One, A5H73Y, APOCALYP, azooz121, bandimo, ChromeVisionz, Connorrox2, Goektug, OfficialJesseP, joni_djESP, Kenna94, KILLSAGAINGoDz, KING_ZOO, Dzre-, MartinModding, NintendoMw, ProfoundModz, Pwnaggge, RaWrSliice, sagitarioxp, Synergy, TRAZOE56, VeSun, Fatality, xhevanlyx, xSevenModz_, ZackFairFF7X

The following 4 users groaned at __NzV__ for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, FrenziosMix, MRHackzFTW, xSuperLᴏbbies
11-30-2014, 10:43 AM #38
Works but Virusscan says theres Malware in...
12-03-2014, 08:41 PM #39
yo guys its work for real?
12-08-2014, 04:13 AM #40
you know the mods on this forum would have removed this by now if it were a virus ive downloaded it and i see nothing wrong with the tool..
12-08-2014, 05:13 PM #41
hdtv_duke
Do a barrel roll!
it works great, but u need to find .gsc menu and for zombie u need to use path: maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_clientids.gsc
u need to inject ur .gsc in no public game 3x injected then leave the game and start it again and u have ur mod menu,

thanks for this nice injector
12-16-2014, 12:53 AM #42
caches
Haxor!
Freezes my ps3 :/
12-16-2014, 01:30 AM #43
Freezes when I load up a match. I suggest not to use it.
12-16-2014, 03:09 AM #44
Originally posted by PsychoQS View Post
Freezes when I load up a match. I suggest not to use it.

work's fine for me been using it for awhile now. and if you didn't know there's a freeze fix look around.
12-18-2014, 01:02 AM #45
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NzV
This tools allow you to inject one or more (like in Gr3Zz v4 Zombie) GSC files in Black Ops 2 1.19.

Support CEX (CCAPI 2.0/2.5/2.6) and DEX (TMAPI)

This tools use RPC, So you need to be in a game to inject, and restart a new game to see your menu.

Only work with already compiled gsc files ! Use You must login or register to view this content. (Editor -> Export project to a compiled script file.) or You must login or register to view this content..

Dont Use Anti-Ban on Zombies you will be freeze when a zombies attack you if set! (Fixed on next update)

How-to Inject Multi-GSC Files:
Just inject the first gsc file, change path and inject the next gsc file, redo the same if you have others file to inject, if not close the tools.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan : You must login or register to view this content.

Take also a look here, this do the same thing but without a pc, just an sprx: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you good tool. but I have problem.

GSC inject (CEX) → Sometimes PS3 shuts down automatically.

I was using these.

・ BO2 GSC Injector [DEX/CEX] [MULTI-GSC] [1.19.1]
Link:
[url]www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-modding-tools/766318-bo2-gsc-injector-dex-cex-multi-gsc-1-19-1-a.html[/url]

・GSC Studio

Whats causes? Is it just me or..?
Thank you Advice.
12-19-2014, 02:51 AM #46
Prom1ses
Bounty hunter
It works very well for me. Just consider adding a try { } catch { } on the "Connect and Attach" to avoid the annoying pop-up errors of tmapi not being installed when CCAPI is explicitly selected. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo