Post: [TMAPI/CCAPI/PS3MAPI] BO2 GSC Injector [v1.19.4] [With Source Code]
09-24-2014, 09:33 PM #1
__NzV__
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BO2 GSC Injector [v1.19.4]

This tools allow you to inject one or more
(like in Gr3Zz v4.0 Zombie) GSC files in Black Ops 2 1.19.

Support TMAPI /CCAPI / PS3MAPI.

This tools use RPC, So you need to be in a game to inject, and restart a new game to see your menu.

Only work with already compiled gsc files ! Use You must login or register to view this content. (Editor -> Export project to a compiled script file.) or You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.

How-to Inject Multi-GSC Files:
Just inject the first gsc file, change path and inject the next gsc file, redo the same if you have others file to inject.

Download [All version + Source] : You must login or register to view this content.

Version 1.19.4 Only support CCAPI 2.6, use the old Version 1.19.2 (dont use anti-ban of this version on zombie) for CCAPI 2.0/2.5 User!

Virus Scan v1.19.4: Source code is include so no real need for this ...

Virus Scan v1.19.2: You must login or register to view this content.

Take also a look here, this do the same thing but without a pc, just an sprx:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by __NzV__ ; 01-11-2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: upd v1.19.4 + src

The following 31 users say thank you to __NzV__ for this useful post:

-Numb, One, A5H73Y, APOCALYP, azooz121, bandimo, ChromeVisionz, Connorrox2, Goektug, OfficialJesseP, joni_djESP, Kenna94, KILLSAGAINGoDz, KING_ZOO, Dzre-, MartinModding, NintendoMw, ProfoundModz, Pwnaggge, RaWrSliice, sagitarioxp, Synergy, TRAZOE56, VeSun, Fatality, xhevanlyx, xSevenModz_, ZackFairFF7X

The following 4 users groaned at __NzV__ for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, FrenziosMix, MRHackzFTW, xSuperLᴏbbies
05-27-2015, 02:46 PM #74
Does this 100% really work?
05-28-2015, 02:20 AM #75
Blackshadow-000
Bounty hunter
Mmmmmmmm Re-Upload This!!!!!
06-18-2015, 04:24 AM #76
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
work's fine for me been using it for awhile now. and if you didn't know there's a freeze fix look around.

Is there any way i could get help finding a anit freeze or freeze fix for bo2 every gsc menu i use or every injector i use whatever is causing it freezes my ps3 after a few seconds or so in game i use tmapi but i also have both ccapi im on
REBUG 4.70.1 D-REX DEX mode i use TMAPI i connect and attatch fine using tmapi or ccapi everything injects fine menu pulls up but every gsc menu or injector i use freezes even if i dont really enable anything in the menu and i do all thesteps right im not a tard lol and sadly GSC Studio never has worked for me. Im sorry t ask for your help but i looked and looked for a freeze fix like you posted for weeks and i cant find anything and this is the only game i have problems with and its not the install everything works but gsc menus for me the only thing that freezes everything else runs perfect and i need help if you know how to get psx and ps2 backups mainly ISO is what i have and use getting them to mount or run on my ps3 . I can MOD, RPC, RTM, etc any other game any other anything with no problems just bo2 that i get this problem with thanks sincerely REAL
06-22-2015, 04:58 AM #77
Freezes me when I try white water
06-28-2015, 11:49 AM #78
alfiesxbox
Save Point
wow..... every time i try and inject GSC menus it just crashes my PS3.... Im using CCAPI 2.60 and im on CEX
06-29-2015, 01:58 AM #79
every fucking menu i try freezes. screw gsc stick to sprx
07-11-2015, 05:54 PM #80
my ps3 freeze when i inject a gsc
07-25-2015, 02:58 AM #81
freezes when i inject a gsc zombie menu Sal
07-25-2015, 03:04 AM #82
rename it to maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc for multiman and maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_clientids.gsc for zombies u add the ( _zm for zombies)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo