12-22-2012, 10:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This glitch was found first by me Happy
PRIVATE MATCH XP GLITCH
Don't go over score limit- it doesn't stick :(
Make sure your connection is OPEN, otherwise the game will migrate and close I've been hearing.
Video Tutorial:
Video by: You must login or register to view this content.

Text:
Before: Create the custom game type you want to play and save it- this will be for the original game settings.
First: Go to theater mode and load a video and set your privacy settings to open, and the ammount of people you want to join.
2: Go to player card, -> player channel, and go to custom game you just made.
3: Click on it and hover over Yes.
4: If you have a bad connection just press x and o at the same time for PS3 like the lobby lock glitch.
If successful- it will say waiting for 5 players to join at the bottom- just invite 5 friends and it will start.
You are at this point able to change the settings as you wish.
If you have a really good connection and this didn't work, when you're hovering over yes,
Press x, then wait a split second and press circle.
Timing is everything for us with good connections!
Again,it all depends on your connection, and consistancy. It literally takes me less than 30 seconds to get it working. If you have really good timing like me, then you can get it to start with only one other person, and no second controller doesn't work... yet
Have fun

I am not responsible for what you choose to use this for.
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for helping me make it easier to do after he figured out how to do it :P.
Last edited by Hairowyn ; 12-24-2012 at 12:51 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Hairowyn for this useful post:

.iTzSeyeko, +tA. Rick, av8killah, BASEBALL4EVER12, Cliq, SweatyMidgets, GangDePlot, Gus Fring, I ez Dustan, KINGMANI, kozakow123, Matiomo1906, Omnipotence, pantypuddles, ps3leon, rockym56, thenewbigmack, thugnificint, xBazille
12-22-2012, 11:26 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Hairowyn View Post
Sup Guys,
I just found a new glitch...
I just brought back private match online xp!
I have to go to my grandmother's for dinner so in about 3 hours I will be hosting the lobby.
I am not sure if I will release a tutorial on this, in order to prevent 3arch from patching it.
Info: This glitch allows the host to change the map, and settings to whatever they want.
You can have bots, change the xp, unlimited time! The lobby has normal host migration and the
lobby does not lose its settings after the host backs out.
Why should you believe me?
I have been on this forum for a while now, and after seeing the lobby glitch released recently I thought to myself...
How can I get private xp online... Well I did it
Proof will be released in a few hours after I eat dinner /lawl
Thanks, and get ready :P

as an active ngu member i would like to see this please add yO_mAmMa_KiLlEr_ i will be on all night

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

solution4u
12-22-2012, 11:28 PM #3
Can one get me to master prestige
12-22-2012, 11:52 PM #4
Hey add me man I would love to join psn: Blaze-Boii and xExoticSteez
12-22-2012, 11:53 PM #5
BASEBALL4EVER12
Error… Cat invasion!
please add psn: diam0nd_hacks Smile
12-23-2012, 12:09 AM #6
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!
Hey me and my friends would love to see this glitch and participate ! Happy ... add me FriedAss
12-23-2012, 12:34 AM #7
Hosting now add all_ido_is_rush
12-23-2012, 12:36 AM #8
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Hosting now add all_ido_is_rush

add II-SuperGOD-II

The following user thanked Nubz for this useful post:

Guzman
12-23-2012, 12:42 AM #9
Please Add PSN Tokxns when you get home.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

wouldnt let me add you add me please. Tokxns
12-23-2012, 12:46 AM #10
lil__cowjar
Little One
Sup Guys,
I just found a new glitch...
I just brought back private match online xp!
I have to go to my grandmother's for dinner so in about 3 hours I will be hosting the lobby.
I am not sure if I will release a tutorial on this, in order to prevent 3arch from patching it.
Info: This glitch allows the host to change the map, and settings to whatever they want.
You can have bots, change the xp, unlimited time! The lobby has normal host migration and the
lobby does not lose its settings after the host backs out.
Why should you believe me?
I have been on this forum for a while now, and after seeing the lobby glitch released recently I thought to myself...
How can I get private xp online... Well I did it
Proof will be released in a few hours after I eat dinner /lawl
Thanks, and get ready :P

can u add me and invite me lil_cowjar

The following user groaned lil__cowjar for this awful post:

K3ViNPwNz-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo