12-22-2012, 10:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This glitch was found first by me Happy
PRIVATE MATCH XP GLITCH
Don't go over score limit- it doesn't stick :(
Make sure your connection is OPEN, otherwise the game will migrate and close I've been hearing.
Video Tutorial:
Video by: You must login or register to view this content.

Text:
Before: Create the custom game type you want to play and save it- this will be for the original game settings.
First: Go to theater mode and load a video and set your privacy settings to open, and the ammount of people you want to join.
2: Go to player card, -> player channel, and go to custom game you just made.
3: Click on it and hover over Yes.
4: If you have a bad connection just press x and o at the same time for PS3 like the lobby lock glitch.
If successful- it will say waiting for 5 players to join at the bottom- just invite 5 friends and it will start.
You are at this point able to change the settings as you wish.
If you have a really good connection and this didn't work, when you're hovering over yes,
Press x, then wait a split second and press circle.
Timing is everything for us with good connections!
Again,it all depends on your connection, and consistancy. It literally takes me less than 30 seconds to get it working. If you have really good timing like me, then you can get it to start with only one other person, and no second controller doesn't work... yet
Have fun

I am not responsible for what you choose to use this for.
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for helping me make it easier to do after he figured out how to do it :P.
Last edited by Hairowyn ; 12-24-2012 at 12:51 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Hairowyn for this useful post:

.iTzSeyeko, +tA. Rick, av8killah, BASEBALL4EVER12, Cliq, SweatyMidgets, GangDePlot, Gus Fring, I ez Dustan, KINGMANI, kozakow123, Matiomo1906, Omnipotence, pantypuddles, ps3leon, rockym56, thenewbigmack, thugnificint, xBazille
12-23-2012, 07:32 PM #38
Originally posted by xTc
as an active ngu member i would like to see this please add yO_mAmMa_KiLlEr_ i will be on all night

mee tooo bro
12-23-2012, 08:34 PM #39
RustyBreaker
Do a barrel roll!
I did everything, and its works, but when I'm on custom pre-game lobby its says: waiting for hosts 1..2...3.. then the room closes and everyone get send back to main menu...
12-23-2012, 08:35 PM #40
Omnipotence
Bounty hunter
Add D3LTA_A55

The following user groaned Omnipotence for this awful post:

Cmd-X
12-23-2012, 08:41 PM #41
NinjaBoi1337
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hairowyn View Post

Don't go over score limit- it doesn't stick :(

What is the score limit?
12-23-2012, 09:04 PM #42
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by NinjaBoi1337 View Post
What is the score limit?

I think it's like 30,000. That's where the scoreboard stops counting at least.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

NinjaBoi1337
12-23-2012, 09:07 PM #43
cekchd
Banned
this only works in private match right? i dont wanna run into a pub match and get an xp lobby
12-23-2012, 09:13 PM #44
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by cekchd View Post
this only works in private match right? i dont wanna run into a pub match and get an xp lobby

Yeah, it's only in private match. If you do the glitch though you sometimes join other peoples boosting lobby's lol.
12-23-2012, 09:14 PM #45
CMG
Keeper
I can't it to work anybody hosting let me know psn New-Jerseyy
12-23-2012, 09:17 PM #46
cekchd
Banned
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
Yeah, it's only in private match. If you do the glitch though you sometimes join other peoples boosting lobby's lol.

lol thnk gosh, i dont want to join a random online match on dom then get an xp lobby lol.

everyone who does this will get reset, i have faith lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo