Post: How to Get in Lobbies Against Noobs WITHOUT trashing your stats!
01-22-2013, 11:56 PM #1
Darth Nine
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Skill based match making has made it so you get matched up people who have similar stats to you when you search for a game. To get around this and get into lobbies with noobs, people have been trashing their stats (reverse boosting), or getting a friend with bad stats to invite them. This is a better and easier method I have found.

The following 4 users say thank you to Darth Nine for this useful post:

Black_Jesus, ktohaan, Negus211, oppie0.
01-23-2013, 12:03 AM #2
Nice, but can you join recent players on ps3?
01-23-2013, 12:19 AM #3
Cesei
Banned
yeah Thats the only/ most reliable way to face noobs all other methods are not that effective as this one u showed.
01-23-2013, 12:29 AM #4
Darth Nine
Save Point
Originally posted by iiPotential View Post
yeah Thats the only/ most reliable way to face noobs all other methods are not that effective as this one u showed.

it seems like such an obvious method, but i know a lot of big youtubers have been trashing their stats/getting a friend to host. i think part of it is that nobody actually uses all the stupid extra menus they put in this game.
01-23-2013, 01:58 AM #5
Cobra.
Bounty hunter
XBOX only guys!
01-23-2013, 02:23 AM #6
SilentOne15
Gaspwnage: Silent But
Originally posted by Darth
Skill based match making has made it so you get matched up people who have similar stats to you when you search for a game. To get around this and get into lobbies with noobs, people have been trashing their stats (reverse boosting), or getting a friend with bad stats to invite them. This is a better and easier method I have found.

Hey Is This Your YouTube Channel?
01-23-2013, 03:57 AM #7
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by llCoBrAll View Post
XBOX only guys!

Which is gay

The following 3 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

csfola10taky, lil__cowjar, MichealBircher

The following user groaned Dylan for this awful post:

ngu me
01-23-2013, 04:25 AM #8
Is it really Xbox only? If so, someone should find a way exclusively for PS3. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
01-23-2013, 05:04 AM #9
Cobra.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HeroVI View Post
Is it really Xbox only? If so, someone should find a way exclusively for PS3. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Well, the join recent players feature is xbox only. You can still find noob lobbies by trashing your stats/joining a low level or bad k/d friend.
01-23-2013, 01:16 PM #10
Darth Nine
Save Point
Originally posted by SilentOne15 View Post
Hey Is This Your YouTube Channel?

yep it is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo