Post: How to Get in Lobbies Against Noobs WITHOUT trashing your stats!
01-22-2013, 11:56 PM #1
Darth Nine
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Skill based match making has made it so you get matched up people who have similar stats to you when you search for a game. To get around this and get into lobbies with noobs, people have been trashing their stats (reverse boosting), or getting a friend with bad stats to invite them. This is a better and easier method I have found.

The following 4 users say thank you to Darth Nine for this useful post:

Black_Jesus, ktohaan, Negus211, oppie0.
01-23-2013, 01:40 PM #11
Why can't you guys play with people your own skill level...? o-o
01-23-2013, 03:38 PM #12
vanzoest96
Little One
Originally posted by MichealBircher View Post
Why can't you guys play with people your own skill level...? o-o

1. We get killed.
2. We will rage.
3. Console broke.
01-23-2013, 05:08 PM #13
SilentOne15
Gaspwnage: Silent But
Originally posted by Darth
yep it is

i would love if u can give me some pointers on my videos. You must login or register to view this content.
01-23-2013, 11:21 PM #14
Originally posted by vanzoest96 View Post
1. We get killed.
2. We will rage.
3. Console broke.

Meh. Noobs take the fun out of it. I would rather be challenged than slaughter every game (don't get me wrong, I slaughter plenty), but the occasional shitty game is what makes slaughtering all the more fun.
Originally posted by SilentOne15 View Post
i would love if u can give me some pointers on my videos. You must login or register to view this content.

When you speak, make sure you hit every sound. Say all the words to the end, speak more clearly. Everyone loves a guy who can speak well in his videos. You got a great voice, you just need to speak a bit clearer. I work in radio, so if you need any speaking tips, just send a message this way.
Last edited by MichealBircher ; 01-23-2013 at 11:23 PM.

The following user thanked MichealBircher for this useful post:

SilentOne15
01-24-2013, 10:58 AM #15
ryz999
Gym leader
You could join recent players on MW3 on PS3. Stuff like this shows how Treyarch favour the 360 more.
01-24-2013, 11:36 AM #16
denmen1
Save Point
Why does everyone thinks its skill based matchmaking?
That only counts for league play, vhonderhar said that itself.
I have 512 spm and k/d of 3.02, and i am always joining lobbys with people with 200-300 spm and k/d under 1.
Bo2 have a connection based match making, that is what treyarch said, and in league play it has a skill based match making.
01-25-2013, 06:35 AM #17
Darth Nine
Save Point
Originally posted by denmen1 View Post
Why does everyone thinks its skill based matchmaking?
That only counts for league play, vhonderhar said that itself.
I have 512 spm and k/d of 3.02, and i am always joining lobbys with people with 200-300 spm and k/d under 1.
Bo2 have a connection based match making, that is what treyarch said, and in league play it has a skill based match making.

League play and regular matches both have skill based matchmaking, as well as connection based matchmaking. I usually have the highest score per minute in any lobby by about 100spm, but that's just because those are the only players available at the time for me. The game also matches up the teams so that the people with the highest spm are on opposite teams. When you join sesh you're more likely to make the teams unbalanced so it's easymode for you.
01-27-2013, 06:09 PM #18
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
time to pone some noobs
02-04-2013, 09:27 AM #19
nice one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo