11-10-2014, 09:39 PM #1
MaNamesTyler
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Just wanted to show everyone an amazing Non Host Aimbot that was made by DexModderFTW Smile

Last edited by MaNamesTyler ; 11-10-2014 at 09:43 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to MaNamesTyler for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hori_By_Nature, iRoyal // MoDz, Jaredm09, Jewels, Miyata, Synergy, TreyBeModding-, x5150xiZombie, xAJM, XxEconomicsxX, yomen9

The following 12 users groaned at MaNamesTyler for this awful post:

Confusing, Esker, Im Not Boobdidas, ImAzazel, ItsAvees, kalden746, John, Reyz, Shark, Sticky, VeSun
11-13-2014, 04:42 PM #56
Originally posted by Shark View Post
lmao you think people on this forum will even know what to do with these, maybe a handful of people, but other then that no one is going to no what to do with this as they rely to much on other people and just come here to use shit other people make seeing as they can't do anything themselves... and seeing as this is non-host it makes it so much worse and for your clientOrigins I think you mean

centity_s + 0x2C - Origin
centity_s + 0x374 - Next Client

anyway fuck knows who you even are and you probably leeched this adress's/offsets out of someone's sprx.... tears

kk thanks for that long rant I didn't bother reading :p
11-13-2014, 05:48 PM #57
MaNamesTyler
Little One
I don't understand why people are thanking a thread showing a non-host aimbot, this has been around for a long time and few people did have it but now it's probably going to get released and every single modder on PS3/Xbox is now going to be running around with a non-host aimbot, yea sounds like s0000 much fun now you can get sick af kd's and not require any certain amount of skill to play the game besides being able to press L1 + R1 at the same time.... by the way you do realise this section is called "Cheats, Mods & Guides" does it say anywhere in this section thats its for posting pointless as fuck videos trying to show off "your" mods that won't do any better then just ruin the game.

No

Lmao, but it was so funny inviting james in a lobby to "smack" Eddie with non host aimbot on ? Lol, your a hypocrite. You were looking for this too. & yea it's been around for awhile but no one had released it. Your so mad & the only reason I can think why is because you could never get it working lol. Haha & if you hadn't noticed this is a mod. If you couldn't figure that out you might wanna get off NGU :/
Last edited by MaNamesTyler ; 11-13-2014 at 06:08 PM.

The following user thanked MaNamesTyler for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-13-2014, 06:01 PM #58
Miyata
Gym leader
Originally posted by Eddie
Still does and sells it for PS3 as well.

How much is he selling the ps3 version for?
11-13-2014, 06:02 PM #59
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MaNamesTyler View Post
O
Lmao, but it was so funny inviting james in a lobby to "smack" Eddie with non host aimbot on ? Lol, your a hypocrite. You were looking for this too. & yea it's been around for awhile but no one had released it. Your so mad & the only reason I can think why is because you could never get it working lol. Haha & if you hadn't noticed this is a mod. If you couldn't figure that out you might wanna get of NGU :/

And i have the video of that lobby him and James were in. And shark the only one that got smacked in there lmfao how shark go negative with mods on and a guy with Aimbot on his team? lol He is just very bad and very mad at life.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

MaNamesTyler
11-13-2014, 07:59 PM #60
xX jAmes Xx found it first, and used it and has it on most call of dutys, Ghost Aw Bo2 Mw3 and Mw2

The following user thanked ReflexModz for this useful post:

Laser
11-13-2014, 08:29 PM #61
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
lmao you think people on this forum will even know what to do with these, maybe a handful of people, but other then that no one is going to no what to do with this as they rely to much on other people and just come here to use shit other people make seeing as they can't do anything themselves... and seeing as this is non-host it makes it so much worse and for your clientOrigins I think you mean

centity_s + 0x2C - Origin
centity_s + 0x374 - Next Client

anyway fuck knows who you even are and you probably leeched this adress's/offsets out of someone's sprx.... tears

The aimbot is pretty fun, need to change random classes or atleast select one, change, change, just so the aimbot stabilizes.
11-13-2014, 10:06 PM #62
Miyata
Gym leader
Originally posted by MOD View Post
I want to buy. Where can I buy?

Eddie said Contact DexModderFTW on skype
11-13-2014, 10:17 PM #63
Originally posted by Eddie
And i have the video of that lobby him and James were in. And shark the only one that got smacked in there lmfao how shark go negative with mods on and a guy with Aimbot on his team? lol He is just very bad and very mad at life.

Originally posted by MaNamesTyler View Post
Lmao, but it was so funny inviting james in a lobby to "smack" Eddie with non host aimbot on ? Lol, your a hypocrite. You were looking for this too. & yea it's been around for awhile but no one had released it. Your so mad & the only reason I can think why is because you could never get it working lol. Haha & if you hadn't noticed this is a mod. If you couldn't figure that out you might wanna get off NGU :/

He stopped replying
11-13-2014, 10:39 PM #64
RM|T Lerks
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by XxEconomicsxX View Post
He stopped replying

It's early in the morning where Shark is. He obviously went to bed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo