11-10-2014, 09:39 PM #1
MaNamesTyler
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Just wanted to show everyone an amazing Non Host Aimbot that was made by DexModderFTW Smile

Last edited by MaNamesTyler ; 11-10-2014 at 09:43 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to MaNamesTyler for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hori_By_Nature, iRoyal // MoDz, Jaredm09, Jewels, Miyata, Synergy, TreyBeModding-, x5150xiZombie, xAJM, XxEconomicsxX, yomen9

The following 12 users groaned at MaNamesTyler for this awful post:

Confusing, Esker, Im Not Boobdidas, ImAzazel, ItsAvees, kalden746, John, Reyz, Shark, Sticky, VeSun
11-13-2014, 10:43 PM #65
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
He's still selling it, seems like it's time for a release lel
11-14-2014, 01:00 AM #66
Originally posted by BAREFACEHOST View Post
DexModderFTW He Selling for 25.00 That To much

I agree that it is pricey, but what do you expect?
1. Limits the number of people who will abuse this to the fullest extent.
2. It will ruin the multiplayer entirely if everyone had this sort of thing. There appears to be more and more hackers.
3. This is a rare mod that only he made.
11-14-2014, 01:04 AM #67
Originally posted by MaNamesTyler View Post
Just wanted to show everyone an amazing Non Host Aimbot that was made by DexModderFTW Smile

It seems like this is an eboot mod so...
I'm not sure it's possible but if it is, I think what would be really effective is if you made it so that only one of the classes you choose from has aimbot enabled. Selecting other classes are just for regular and normal play.
11-14-2014, 02:19 AM #68
MaNamesTyler
Little One
Originally posted by iBullet1 View Post
He's still selling it, seems like it's time for a release lel

You mean its time for someone to leak someone else work ? Sad sad NGU.
11-14-2014, 02:44 AM #69
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Eddie
Still does and sells it for PS3 as well.

no he docent lol. he hasn't updated it to 1.19 and there is no won else on his server lmao. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned Confusing for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
11-14-2014, 02:52 AM #70
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Confusing View Post
no he docent lol. he hasn't updated it to 1.19 and there is no won else on his server lmao. You must login or register to view this content.

What are you trying to prove here lmfao? no one cares. He had it on AW so obviously he still doing something with it. Honestly i really don't care if he is or is not selling it anymore so stop quoting me lol.
11-14-2014, 03:26 AM #71
MaNamesTyler
Little One
Originally posted by Confusing View Post

You need a spell check Bruh :p
11-14-2014, 04:44 AM #72
What's next? Non-Host Mod Menu where all the host options work? l
11-14-2014, 07:56 AM #73
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by MaNamesTyler View Post
Lmao, but it was so funny inviting james in a lobby to "smack" Eddie with non host aimbot on ? Lol, your a hypocrite. You were looking for this too. & yea it's been around for awhile but no one had released it. Your so mad & the only reason I can think why is because you could never get it working lol. Haha & if you hadn't noticed this is a mod. If you couldn't figure that out you might wanna get off NGU :/

I could never get it working? what I never tried to get it working, like I stated in a previous comment about how it is not entertaining at all.... and to be honest its pretty fucking lame tears, but oh well all the people can use "their" non-host aimbot now because they are so good @ call 0f duTy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo