07-24-2015, 09:37 PM #1
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

Okay so it started ever since i was on habib on CEX i used to always use GSC menu's and i really enjoyed them but occasionally got banned but ever since i moved to Dex 4.50 ITA spoofed to 4.75 i have never got a GSC Menu to work the furthest i ever got on DEX was in a private game and like 10 seconds later i would freeze i would come back on the game and i will get instabanned. I've asked many people if they know what the problem would be and to be honest they blamed every part from the GSC injector To the GSC menu itself and of course the antiban eboot. So i decided to search all over the web on Ngu and other websites that are similar and have never found the solution i have never found the right anti-ban eboot i've litreally tried out every eboot and none of them seems to work and now i just give up and im going ask the NGU community if they could help me out but this will be my last shot otherwise i cant mod the game i love the way i enjoy it :( Please Help me!
07-25-2015, 12:48 AM #2
mike203101
NextGenUpdate Elite
Did you still have a cex eboot?
07-25-2015, 03:25 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Kenbob101 View Post
Hey,

Okay so it started ever since i was on habib on CEX i used to always use GSC menu's and i really enjoyed them but occasionally got banned but ever since i moved to Dex 4.50 ITA spoofed to 4.75 i have never got a GSC Menu to work the furthest i ever got on DEX was in a private game and like 10 seconds later i would freeze i would come back on the game and i will get instabanned. I've asked many people if they know what the problem would be and to be honest they blamed every part from the GSC injector To the GSC menu itself and of course the antiban eboot. So i decided to search all over the web on Ngu and other websites that are similar and have never found the solution i have never found the right anti-ban eboot i've litreally tried out every eboot and none of them seems to work and now i just give up and im going ask the NGU community if they could help me out but this will be my last shot otherwise i cant mod the game i love the way i enjoy it :( Please Help me!

Use B777x EBOOT you will find it in the mods cheats and quides section. Sorry I couldnt get you the link I am using phone at the moment.
07-25-2015, 06:30 AM #4
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
Okay so i found the B77x Debug eboot so what about the injector? Wheres the best one and where is it located?
07-25-2015, 06:40 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Okay so i found the B77x Debug eboot so what about the injector? Wheres the best one and where is it located?

Use GSC Studio, here is the link: You must login or register to view this content..
07-25-2015, 07:06 AM #6
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
GSC Studio does not seem to open is there an alternative?
07-25-2015, 07:11 AM #7
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
And with the eboot i keep getting the error code 80029519
07-25-2015, 07:33 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
And with the eboot i keep getting the error code 80029519

Did you use the EBOOT for your correct region? If you are on BLUS you have to use the BLUS EBOOT and same with BLES. If you are on a DEX console i recommend using the Debug EBOOT.

And yes there are some GSC injectors look in the Modding tools section i am sure you will find one.
07-25-2015, 08:03 AM #9
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
Yes i used the debug and that error code came up
Last edited by Kenan ; 07-25-2015 at 08:05 AM.
07-25-2015, 08:07 AM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yes i used the debug and that error code came up

Are you on DEX? The Debug EBOOT will only work if you are on a DEX console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo