07-24-2015, 09:37 PM #1
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

Okay so it started ever since i was on habib on CEX i used to always use GSC menu's and i really enjoyed them but occasionally got banned but ever since i moved to Dex 4.50 ITA spoofed to 4.75 i have never got a GSC Menu to work the furthest i ever got on DEX was in a private game and like 10 seconds later i would freeze i would come back on the game and i will get instabanned. I've asked many people if they know what the problem would be and to be honest they blamed every part from the GSC injector To the GSC menu itself and of course the antiban eboot. So i decided to search all over the web on Ngu and other websites that are similar and have never found the solution i have never found the right anti-ban eboot i've litreally tried out every eboot and none of them seems to work and now i just give up and im going ask the NGU community if they could help me out but this will be my last shot otherwise i cant mod the game i love the way i enjoy it :( Please Help me!
07-25-2015, 09:18 AM #20
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Kenbob101 View Post
I just keep freezing in game

Well it must be something to do with the menu then you are trying to inject, have you tried using another menu?

Please use the quote man to get back to me, so i can answer your questions faster.
07-25-2015, 09:25 AM #21
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
Well it must be something to do with the menu then you are trying to inject, have you tried using another menu?

Please use the quote man to get back to me, so i can answer your questions faster.

Its caked up menu v1.8 i downloaded it from NGU
07-25-2015, 09:28 AM #22
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Its caked up menu v1.8 i downloaded it from NGU

Can you please explain to me exactly what you are trying to do now?
07-25-2015, 09:30 AM #23
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
Can you please explain to me exactly what you are trying to do now?

Im trying to inject a gsc menu but i keep freezing in game
07-25-2015, 09:31 AM #24
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Im trying to inject a gsc menu but i keep freezing in game

Are you injecting the menu in the game with that GSC injector i linked you? You have to inject in the game with that injector.
07-25-2015, 09:34 AM #25
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
Are you injecting the menu in the game with that GSC injector i linked you? You have to inject in the game with that injector.

Yes i am using that injector to inject the GSC
07-25-2015, 09:42 AM #26
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yes i am using that injector to inject the GSC

No are you injecting the menu while you are in the game? With that GSC injector you have to be in the game.
07-25-2015, 09:44 AM #27
Kenan
Pokemon Trainer
No are you injecting the menu while you are in the game? With that GSC injector you have to be in the game.

Yes i am in game when injecting
07-25-2015, 09:46 AM #28
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yes i am in game when injecting

That's weird then man. There must be something wrong with the injector then , what is happening when you try to open GSC studio?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo