12-02-2015, 08:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i sold my playstation running 3.55 firmware a fare few years ago, an ive just brought one again just to play!
would anyone be able to mod my account? add my psn : CFWSpoofed thanks guys! (Y)
12-02-2015, 08:26 PM #11
its running 4.76 so i guess thats new?
12-02-2015, 08:28 PM #12
Originally posted by Kam View Post
You can :p They're all over Craigslist and eBay. So, go to System Settings and try to find PlayStation 3 Information or something along those lines, it should be the second to last one. It should tell you what firmware you're on.

its running 4.76 so i guess its new? sorry just learnt how to quote :'Winky Winky
12-02-2015, 08:28 PM #13
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by CFWspoofed View Post
its running 4.76 so i guess thats new?

That means you're on OFW :p I thought you got another 3.55 OFW so I would've been able to help you set it up. But now I can't Sal Good luck getting your account modded.
12-02-2015, 08:30 PM #14
Originally posted by Kam View Post
That means you're on OFW :p I thought you got another 3.55 OFW so I would've been able to help you set it up. But now I can't Sal Good luck getting your account modded.

gutted! sorry for the hassle pal & could you refer me to anyone you know that can mod my account? thanks Smile
12-02-2015, 08:32 PM #15
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by CFWspoofed View Post
its running 4.76 so i guess its new? sorry just learnt how to quote :'Winky Winky

Yes 4.76 is the most up to date firmware as of now on OFW. there are some CEX CFW versions of it too as well as Rebug has a LITE version of it.
12-03-2015, 07:21 AM #16
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
Yes 4.76 is the most up to date firmware as of now on OFW. there are some CEX CFW versions of it too as well as Rebug has a LITE version of it.

yeah, i was told that rebug had a lite version that was supposed to be okay, but truly stopped modding after i sold my old system, so not kept up to speed with it all now Smile
if anyone can mod then add me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo