11-19-2012, 01:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Could someone post all the guns you can double ( multi ) pack a punch
11-19-2012, 04:36 AM #2
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
I believe you can PaP every gun except the ray gun over again.
11-19-2012, 04:37 AM #3
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by FrozenRaisin View Post
Could someone post all the guns you can double ( multi ) pack a punch

why would you want this? you can pack a punch any gun that has a sight on it after it has been pack a punched i think its almost every gun except the mustang and sally, ray gun and shotguns that cant be pack a punched more than once, not quite sure though but this sounds like a stuipid thread
11-19-2012, 12:31 PM #4
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by imyourupgrade1 View Post
why would you want this? you can pack a punch any gun that has a sight on it after it has been pack a punched i think its almost every gun except the mustang and sally, ray gun and shotguns that cant be pack a punched more than once, not quite sure though but this sounds like a stuipid thread

Incorrect, you can Pack A Punch any weapon twice as long as it is a 2025 weapon, So the Galil, RayGun, Mustang and Sally can not be Pack A Punched more than once, as they are still using the same data from Black Ops 1 Smile
11-19-2012, 03:59 PM #5
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jake View Post
Incorrect, you can Pack A Punch any weapon twice as long as it is a 2025 weapon, So the Galil, RayGun, Mustang and Sally can not be Pack A Punched more than once, as they are still using the same data from Black Ops 1 Smile

The only thing I found stupid is that you don't get ammo from the 2nd Pack-a-Punch.
Last edited by Coqui ; 11-19-2012 at 08:53 PM.
11-19-2012, 04:08 PM #6

Thank you I thought that it was only 2025 weapons but wasn't sure.
11-19-2012, 04:35 PM #7
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
The only thing I found stupid I'd that you don't get ammo from the 2nd Pack-a-Punch.

You do get ammo for the 2nd Pack A Punch thats the main reason the feature is there :p
So at higher rounds when drops come less you can get ammo with your points Smile
11-19-2012, 06:53 PM #8
I Don't Think The RPD Can Be Upgraded Twice Either Which Is A Real Shame :(
11-19-2012, 07:46 PM #9
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
You do NOT get ammo for PaP'ing twice. Just tried it with my MTAR and didn't work.
You do get ammo for the 2nd Pack A Punch thats the main reason the feature is there :p
So at higher rounds when drops come less you can get ammo with your points Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Det0x for this useful post:

Coqui, xd366
11-19-2012, 09:57 PM #10
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller

really? so have you ever seen a double pack a punched shotgun before? :fa:

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

confirmed you do not get ammo for pack a punching twice, i pack a punched my gun like 5 times and the only thing it does is change the sights on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo