11-19-2012, 01:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Could someone post all the guns you can double ( multi ) pack a punch
11-19-2012, 09:58 PM #11
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jake View Post
Incorrect, you can Pack A Punch any weapon twice as long as it is a 2025 weapon, So the Galil, RayGun, Mustang and Sally can not be Pack A Punched more than once, as they are still using the same data from Black Ops 1 Smile

you forgot the FAL. Winky Winky
11-19-2012, 10:04 PM #12
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Does it make the weapons more powerful if you P.a.P. twice?
11-19-2012, 11:00 PM #13
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by imyourupgrade1 View Post
really? so have you ever seen a double pack a punched shotgun before? :fa:

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

confirmed you do not get ammo for pack a punching twice, i pack a punched my gun like 5 times and the only thing it does is change the sights on it

No will check on the Shotgun, Just give me like 30 mins to do a game and we shall see, and when ever I have 2x Pack A Punched I have been given ammo!

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Danger
you forgot the FAL. Winky Winky

Ohh ye that as well, Forgot that one as there is the 2025 version and not picked it up in zombies yet Smile
11-19-2012, 11:10 PM #14
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Jake View Post
No will check on the Shotgun, Just give me like 30 mins to do a game and we shall see, and when ever I have 2x Pack A Punched I have been given ammo!

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Ohh ye that as well, Forgot that one as there is the 2025 version and not picked it up in zombies yet Smile

really? try pack a punching again when you have 0 ammo and tell me if you get any and if you do tell me which gun

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Nightwing
Does it make the weapons more powerful if you P.a.P. twice?

no, it just changes the sight that you have on the gun when you aim
12-23-2012, 11:51 AM #15
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
The can double PaP aslong its a 2025 gun, it doesnt change much, only swaps attachments so i had the type 25 i had ed tech sight then PaP again then launcher!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo