Post: *PLEASE HELP* Call of Duty Black Ops 3 permanent console ban *PLEASE HELP*
01-05-2018, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,
Today i downloaded BO3 and i used an engine (i forgot the name) thinking it's eboot was ban proof (anti-ban) but i was WRONG. I unfortunately got permanently banned on my account. It said use a different account but when i tested it with my other account it said that i was permanently console banned. I feel like a complete retard. Im new to modding (actually i know a lot of things but i just got a jailbroken ps3). I tried changing mac address by downgrading to 3.55 (btw im on dex) but it didn't work (the mac changed but i didn't get unbanned). So i was wondering if there's a way of getting my console unbanned from the bo3 servers cause i really like this game. If anyone knows PLEASE tell me how to do it.
Also i wanted to know if there are any free rtm tools that work cause every single one i tried just wouldn't work.
Thanks.
01-07-2018, 02:40 PM #11
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
i did 5 accs for my friends and for a family member after that i did my own acc and i did get console ban Sal the other accs are still alive

I want to ask something out of topic. In BO2 im getting a can't join connection something like that when i try to join a friend even tho we both have open nat types. What's wrong?
01-07-2018, 02:44 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jimminer View Post
I want to ask something out of topic. In BO2 im getting a can't join connection something like that when i try to join a friend even tho we both have open nat types. What's wrong?

That's just cod i remember back then i had a hard time getting my nat type open becuase i simple didnt know what i was doing wiht my internet but then when i had open that shit still didnt work but you can notice its just cod

its really rare its becuase your own internet connection like i know someone on rainbow 6 siege when he is on hes normal home internet (open) im able to join him but when he switch over to hes phone net (still open) i cant join him anymore for some reason
01-07-2018, 02:44 PM #13
mine gta 5 modding was also 3-4 years ago they maybe were more stickt about it back then and a higher ban rate

Yeah, now it is 2018 and Sony still cares for a console that was made in 2006 Drack
01-07-2018, 02:46 PM #14
That's just cod i remember back then i had a hard time getting my nat type open becuase i simple didnt know what i was doing wiht my internet but then when i had open that shit still didnt work but you can notice its just cod

its really rare its becuase your own internet connection like i know someone on rainbow 6 siege when he is on hes normal home internet (open) im able to join him but when he switch over to hes phone net (still open) i cant join him anymore for some reason

The Call Of Duty servers in general are pretty fucked up but that's not new :(
01-07-2018, 02:49 PM #15
Wosley
The Call Of Duty servers in general are pretty fucked up but that's not new :(

Your still pretty lucky if you got that problem only on bo2 you can tyr to fix it by starting a custom game or go to a online game and let your friend join or restart aplication/internet and it will be fixed if that happend on ghost you were pretty much fucked becuase the invite only Sal
01-07-2018, 02:54 PM #16
Your still pretty lucky if you got that problem only on bo2 you can tyr to fix it by starting a custom game or go to a online game and let your friend join or restart aplication/internet and it will be fixed if that happend on ghost you were pretty much fucked becuase the invite only Sal

Ok thanks. I'll try restarting my router.
01-07-2018, 02:57 PM #17
Wosley
Ok thanks. I'll try restarting my router.

idk what internet provider you have but over here mine got a website so i can just change all the settings and can restart it though the site and idk if you already know but you can portforward both things the ps3 + the game maybe this can help to
01-07-2018, 03:03 PM #18
idk what internet provider you have but over here mine got a website so i can just change all the settings and can restart it though the site and idk if you already know but you can portforward both things the ps3 + the game maybe this can help to

I have Hellas Online (i live in Greece) and although i know all these things, i can't do anything because my dad has a password lol.
01-07-2018, 03:04 PM #19
Wosley
I have Hellas Online (i live in Greece) and although i know all these things, i can't do anything because my dad has a password lol.

mine had a password to but i was able to use it but i was getting sick using hes so i connected a second acc on the site with my email and password and started using that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo