Post: *PLEASE HELP* Call of Duty Black Ops 3 permanent console ban *PLEASE HELP*
01-05-2018, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,
Today i downloaded BO3 and i used an engine (i forgot the name) thinking it's eboot was ban proof (anti-ban) but i was WRONG. I unfortunately got permanently banned on my account. It said use a different account but when i tested it with my other account it said that i was permanently console banned. I feel like a complete retard. Im new to modding (actually i know a lot of things but i just got a jailbroken ps3). I tried changing mac address by downgrading to 3.55 (btw im on dex) but it didn't work (the mac changed but i didn't get unbanned). So i was wondering if there's a way of getting my console unbanned from the bo3 servers cause i really like this game. If anyone knows PLEASE tell me how to do it.
Also i wanted to know if there are any free rtm tools that work cause every single one i tried just wouldn't work.
Thanks.
01-07-2018, 03:05 PM #20
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
mine had a password to but i was able to use it but i was getting sick using hes so i connected a second acc on the site with my email and password and started using that

Ok i'll ask my dad to make me an account. Thanks Smile
01-26-2018, 04:18 AM #21
>>I recently encountered this issue as well >> I was console banned but i purchased a new cid and psid.. im back on line but im a black ops and call of duty fanatic but i have no issue playing online.. battle field.. gtaV but for some reason i was prompt at first while attempting to sign into BO3 that account banned so i made a fresh account while attempting to sign in i was prompt " this console is permantely banned from call of duty servers"..
ive restarted my modem 2hrs left it dead " - attempted to spoof mac with sen > mac was changed . psn patch . psn ninja . and still prompt with
console perm banned from BO3 SERVERS.... im going to attempt to sign in to GHOST .. if i get console banned .. i have back up cid and psid .. bummer hopefully the men on top will come out with a solution .. until then .. LOWKEY ..
03-21-2018, 09:31 AM #22
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by BurntSkunk View Post
>>I recently encountered this issue as well >> I was console banned but i purchased a new cid and psid.. im back on line but im a black ops and call of duty fanatic but i have no issue playing online.. battle field.. gtaV but for some reason i was prompt at first while attempting to sign into BO3 that account banned so i made a fresh account while attempting to sign in i was prompt " this console is permantely banned from call of duty servers"..
ive restarted my modem 2hrs left it dead " - attempted to spoof mac with sen > mac was changed . psn patch . psn ninja . and still prompt with
console perm banned from BO3 SERVERS.... im going to attempt to sign in to GHOST .. if i get console banned .. i have back up cid and psid .. bummer hopefully the men on top will come out with a solution .. until then .. LOWKEY ..

Originally posted by jimminer View Post
Hello guys,
Today i downloaded BO3 and i used an engine (i forgot the name) thinking it's eboot was ban proof (anti-ban) but i was WRONG. I unfortunately got permanently banned on my account. It said use a different account but when i tested it with my other account it said that i was permanently console banned. I feel like a complete retard. Im new to modding (actually i know a lot of things but i just got a jailbroken ps3). I tried changing mac address by downgrading to 3.55 (btw im on dex) but it didn't work (the mac changed but i didn't get unbanned). So i was wondering if there's a way of getting my console unbanned from the bo3 servers cause i really like this game. If anyone knows PLEASE tell me how to do it.
Also i wanted to know if there are any free rtm tools that work cause every single one i tried just wouldn't work.
Thanks.

You must login or register to view this content.

Read this^ before attempting to mod bo3 next time.

BTW it's not Sony caring about it's console. It's the cod franchise caring about there game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo