Post: Black Ops 1 - Host and Non Host Tool, Also with weapdef modding
04-26-2014, 06:18 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today i bring my Black Ops 1 MP Tool. I don't see to many people working on this game so i decided i would make a tool, Hope you guys like it. I will be updating the tool with more later but for now this is what i have. If you want me to add something then feel free to ask and ill work on adding more.

Picture of the tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: Eddie Mac
D3ch
SC58
xDex
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-03-2017 at 03:10 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, A Friend, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, Asian, bhoot-iq, D3skm, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hori_By_Nature, ImAzazel, iMoDz-Baptiste, iRoyal // MoDz, Jalisco123, KL9, Kurt, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, Miyata, moekroeman, Mr. Revenge, Notorious, Sticky, wajdi9, WeJailbreakYou, x5150xiZombie, xAJM, XBOX360lSBEST, zKillShxt
05-02-2014, 12:01 AM #38
Originally posted by eddie
That should not be happening. I have tested the trophies on both dex and cex and never froze. Ill look into it tho. And have you put your 2.5 CCAPI and PS3Lib with my tool cause the CCAPI and Lib i gave are for 2.0 so make sure to use the 2.5 dll's if you updated the console manager.

Yeah, I'm using the 2.5 ccapi and ps3lib dlls. Still having this issue.
05-02-2014, 01:11 AM #39
anthony_ps3
Do a barrel roll!
Not working for cex ? Why
05-02-2014, 03:06 AM #40
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ps3 View Post
Not working for cex ? Why

Works fine for Cex
05-07-2014, 01:06 PM #41
EG6
Are you high?
Great tool, It's a pity I can't use it. I've tried with 2.0 CCAPI + PS3Lib, TMAPI and 2.5 CCAPI but still to no avail. I can connect + attach, just when I enable an option it doesn't work, same with the name changer. Any ideas?
05-07-2014, 07:39 PM #42
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by EG6 View Post
Great tool, It's a pity I can't use it. I've tried with 2.0 CCAPI + PS3Lib, TMAPI and 2.5 CCAPI but still to no avail. I can connect + attach, just when I enable an option it doesn't work, same with the name changer. Any ideas?

I have no clue why that is happening to you. Ill take a look tho.
05-08-2014, 05:17 PM #43
Luca Trapani
Save Point
Why not start?
05-10-2014, 06:02 AM #44
AsianBeatsMeat
Pokemon Trainer
Hey guys today i bring my Black Ops 1 MP Tool. I don't see to many people working on this game so i decided i would make a tool, Hope you guys like it. I will be updating the tool with more later but for now this is what i have. If you want me to add something then feel free to ask and ill work on adding more.

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Also you will need these Dll's with it: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:You must login or register to view this content.

*The scan picks up 3/52 because the tool is obfuscated.

SC58
D3ch
xDex

Unable to find an entry point named "initTargetComms" in DLL 'CCAPI.DLL'. What do I do? I have CCAPI.DLL in the same folder and everything.
05-10-2014, 02:27 PM #45
AsianBeatsMeat
Pokemon Trainer
Hey guys today i bring my Black Ops 1 MP Tool. I don't see to many people working on this game so i decided i would make a tool, Hope you guys like it. I will be updating the tool with more later but for now this is what i have. If you want me to add something then feel free to ask and ill work on adding more.

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Also you will need these Dll's with it: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:You must login or register to view this content.

*The scan picks up 3/52 because the tool is obfuscated.

SC58
D3ch
xDex

Fixed the CCAPI problem, just deleted everything and installed again. But when i press attach, it says i need ps3tmapi.dll. I can't find this file, can you give me a DL? I'm on CEX.
05-10-2014, 04:29 PM #46
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AsianBeatsMeat View Post
Fixed the CCAPI problem, just deleted everything and installed again. But when i press attach, it says i need ps3tmapi.dll. I can't find this file, can you give me a DL? I'm on CEX.

Yes, when i get home i will just upload the tool again with all the dll's in one folder Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo