Post: Black Ops 1 - Host and Non Host Tool, Also with weapdef modding
04-26-2014, 06:18 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today i bring my Black Ops 1 MP Tool. I don't see to many people working on this game so i decided i would make a tool, Hope you guys like it. I will be updating the tool with more later but for now this is what i have. If you want me to add something then feel free to ask and ill work on adding more.

Picture of the tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: Eddie Mac
D3ch
SC58
xDex
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-03-2017 at 03:10 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, A Friend, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, Asian, bhoot-iq, D3skm, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hori_By_Nature, ImAzazel, iMoDz-Baptiste, iRoyal // MoDz, Jalisco123, KL9, Kurt, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, Miyata, moekroeman, Mr. Revenge, Notorious, Sticky, wajdi9, WeJailbreakYou, x5150xiZombie, xAJM, XBOX360lSBEST, zKillShxt
06-19-2014, 05:02 PM #65
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by 00 View Post
Hey guys today i bring my Black Ops 1 MP Tool. I don't see to many people working on this game so i decided i would make a tool, Hope you guys like it. I will be updating the tool with more later but for now this is what i have. If you want me to add something then feel free to ask and ill work on adding more.

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

* This was made when CCAPI 2.00 was out, So if you are on CEX and have updated your console manager then you will need to replace it with the 2.5 CCAPI.dll in the folder.

Credits: Eddie Mac
SC58
D3ch
xDex

Could you please add aimbot for clients?
06-19-2014, 05:53 PM #66
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by isevthrty View Post
well after playing around with this i got it to work , and it worked well ---using cex 4.50 rogero 2.50 ccapi----if you connect to it before your in the main screen you have to connect again and then attach or you get the ps3tmapi error ----i did'nt have any luck with force host or a client list but ran out of time to test farther -------

When using the force host it's best to be by yourself. First turn it on, then find a match and when in the pre-game lobby switch the force host off then on and the match will auto start Smile
06-19-2014, 05:54 PM #67
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by A
Could you please add aimbot for clients?

Yeah i can work on that. I'm busy at the moment working on a Black Ops 2 tool with my friend, but after that i will have some time.
06-19-2014, 07:15 PM #68
isevthrty
Vault dweller
i will try it when i get home later------good job-----btw ---how about a kick option
Last edited by isevthrty ; 06-19-2014 at 08:04 PM.
06-19-2014, 10:26 PM #69
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by isevthrty View Post
i will try it when i get home later------good job-----btw ---how about a kick option

I have a freeze PS3 option =D But i don't know if i want to put that in the next update or not. Only cause i don't like freezing people for no reason and some will prolly abuse it.
06-21-2014, 08:30 PM #70
I can not open the tool
06-23-2014, 04:04 AM #71
isevthrty
Vault dweller
it's a shame this tool works nice when it wants too ----lot of black freeze screens with cex 4.50 2.50 ccapi-----only if you mess with the force host
06-29-2014, 07:17 PM #72
It's not console id stealer you Idiot eddie won't do that
07-04-2014, 07:08 PM #73
you're illuminati!! 666 kb xDDDDD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo