Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign Modded Save! Playstation 3 (OFW)
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM #1
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

PLUS IF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[SELECT]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.

Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jared ; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

.Remembered, ak7, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, bejekas, blastman, candyman2720, chingu86, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, Daneshi, dbk32, Defeat, ENightmare69, fdz, Frosty, Fuskiee, gametech2, GAMIPR, geeder, GJx, gmax666, hack73, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im A Stig, im rich whore, JDavies-Bunting, kotringal, kwh3rd, Lemons, MansonXX, markthekilla3, ME vs The world, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, punkybear2102, qas123, reuar, ScarfaceKillaz, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, simmo_316, Soli, wardy, WiiHOMEBREW, xSOADx, XxTheKidxX, yzaasn, Ziom230

The following user groaned AndrewU for this awful post:

ngu me
05-28-2013, 02:22 PM #335
weli
Bounty hunter
zombies trophies doesn't unlocked

y !
06-07-2013, 05:03 AM #336
Originally posted by weli View Post
zombies trophies doesn't unlocked

y !

If you would have read the thread,maybe you would see that the fucking trophies are confirmed by the owner not to work.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

I resigned it to my profile,and it worked perfectly until I actually started the Campaign/Zombies.It froze my controls and made it to were I could only move.Same with the 500XP saves I've been finding.Can anyone help?
06-07-2013, 11:09 AM #337
weli
Bounty hunter
^
I've got the plat. trophy 4 B.O Smile
07-14-2013, 04:36 AM #338
can you reupload or can anybody who still has it on their hd do it? this is the message i get on mf
File Removed for Violation.

The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

This file has been taken down by:

Company: Envisional Ltd
Email: [email][email protected][/email]

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance
07-17-2013, 09:22 PM #339
The trophies aint popping up man?
07-17-2013, 11:23 PM #340
Originally posted by AndrewU View Post
Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

the mod doesnt work please help< i have the savegame already on my ps3 with no errors but no godmode ??? commands doesnt work ??? please mail me [email][email protected][/email]
07-17-2013, 11:24 PM #341
Originally posted by AndrewU View Post
Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

COMMANDS!

:?::?::?:
07-28-2013, 08:02 AM #342
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks man! Works well and perfectly <3
11-29-2013, 11:39 AM #343
Still work ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo