Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign Modded Save! Playstation 3 (OFW)
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM #1
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

PLUS IF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[SELECT]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.

Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jared ; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

.Remembered, ak7, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, bejekas, blastman, candyman2720, chingu86, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, Daneshi, dbk32, Defeat, ENightmare69, fdz, Frosty, Fuskiee, gametech2, GAMIPR, geeder, GJx, gmax666, hack73, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im A Stig, im rich whore, JDavies-Bunting, kotringal, kwh3rd, Lemons, MansonXX, markthekilla3, ME vs The world, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, punkybear2102, qas123, reuar, ScarfaceKillaz, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, simmo_316, Soli, wardy, WiiHOMEBREW, xSOADx, XxTheKidxX, yzaasn, Ziom230

The following user groaned AndrewU for this awful post:

ngu me
05-26-2012, 11:19 PM #11
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
It give trophy for Black Ops
05-26-2012, 11:24 PM #12
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by OGVANILLAXD View Post
It give trophy for Black Ops

no .it dosnt give you trophies.
05-26-2012, 11:30 PM #13
NotPoorlyTimmy
Level 1 Trustworthy Smile
so if this works with zombies will it make getting the zombie related trophies real easy?
05-26-2012, 11:39 PM #14
chingu86
I am error
im going to use this..i prefer black ops to mw3 thanks
05-27-2012, 12:04 AM #15
Defeat
What is a User Title?
i tried it and it doesn't work even when resigning it using xploder doesn't work

The following user thanked Defeat for this useful post:

MansonXX
05-27-2012, 12:47 AM #16
D-one
Skullhound
If you hit START, godmode will turn on.
If you hit SELECT, noclip will turn on also you get fly through the walls.
05-27-2012, 02:24 AM #17
darknight007
Pokemon Trainer
thank a lot
05-27-2012, 02:41 AM #18
btw is the eu or us?
05-27-2012, 03:03 AM #19
MansonXX
Gym leader
weird it keeps telling me that it was made by someone else. and it wants to overwrite or delete. and im using xploder and have done saves before.. anyone get around this with ofw xploder

The following user thanked MansonXX for this useful post:

XxTheKidxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo