Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign Modded Save! Playstation 3 (OFW)
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM #1
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

PLUS IF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[SELECT]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.

Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jared ; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

.Remembered, ak7, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, bejekas, blastman, candyman2720, chingu86, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, Daneshi, dbk32, Defeat, ENightmare69, fdz, Frosty, Fuskiee, gametech2, GAMIPR, geeder, GJx, gmax666, hack73, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im A Stig, im rich whore, JDavies-Bunting, kotringal, kwh3rd, Lemons, MansonXX, markthekilla3, ME vs The world, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, punkybear2102, qas123, reuar, ScarfaceKillaz, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, simmo_316, Soli, wardy, WiiHOMEBREW, xSOADx, XxTheKidxX, yzaasn, Ziom230

The following user groaned AndrewU for this awful post:

ngu me
05-27-2012, 06:56 AM #29
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
Can anyone help me? I am a total noob and don't even know what to do with the rar file. If you could help a noob out it would be helpful Happy
05-27-2012, 07:09 AM #30
Raco0n
Keeper
Nice! I will def check this for offline zombie playing. Get me some trophies like a cheapskate.
Major props.
05-27-2012, 07:15 AM #31
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
Originally posted by Raco0n View Post
Nice! I will def check this for offline zombie playing. Get me some trophies like a cheapskate.
Major props.

yeah that sacrificial lamb trophy is a bitch.
05-27-2012, 07:20 AM #32
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
I tried zombies first and it worked trying campaign now!
05-27-2012, 07:25 AM #33
NZWarrior
THA G-FUNK ERA RETURNZ
Originally posted by AndrewU View Post
Hey guys load this save with resigning xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.
COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[START]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.
Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Doesnt work for me can you change it toBLES-01031 please?
05-27-2012, 10:28 AM #34
Cooler
Supreme
So can I earn trophies using this save?
05-27-2012, 02:13 PM #35
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
So can I earn trophies using this save?

I'm not too sure about unlocking campaign trophies but you can't unlock zombie trophies. I've done alot of the requirements for most of the zombie trophies on a friends account and only Sally Likes Blood was the only trophy I was able to get. Lets see I got all the perks on the moon and nothing. I pack a punched all three weapons on the moon and nothing. I stopped all the excavators from breaching and nothing. I even did one giant leap with a 2nd controlled and it played the Avenge Sevenfold song but didn't unlock the trophy. Can't do any easter eggs except Call of the Dead which didn't unlock that trophy either but you still get the WunderWaffe. Killed George Romero to get all 8 perks and didn't get the trophy for killing him once. I bought all the weapons off the walls on Kino, Ascension, and Moon and no trophy for that. Pack a punched before round 8 and using all three lunar landers on Ascension and nothing. Killed a napalm zombie without it hurting me, killed a shrieker zombie while blinded and nothing, got the power up from a monkey and nothing, used the baby gun on everything on Shangri La and nothing.

Edit:

Also I'm not able to get this to work 100% on split screen. Only player one is affected by the new controls. When you activate godmode the 2nd player gets unlimited ammo too but can still go down but I have learned that you can revive them from hella far away.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 05-27-2012 at 02:20 PM.
05-27-2012, 10:09 PM #36
NotPoorlyTimmy
Level 1 Trustworthy Smile
so to confirm zombie mode trophies cant be obtained using this?, i only need kill the loadout thief one and revive with a ballistic thingy
05-27-2012, 10:13 PM #37
Wait this is automatic unlock/instant or you have to play through the campaign still?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo