Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign Modded Save! Playstation 3 (OFW)
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM #1
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

PLUS IF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[SELECT]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.

Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jared ; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

.Remembered, ak7, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, bejekas, blastman, candyman2720, chingu86, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, Daneshi, dbk32, Defeat, ENightmare69, fdz, Frosty, Fuskiee, gametech2, GAMIPR, geeder, GJx, gmax666, hack73, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im A Stig, im rich whore, JDavies-Bunting, kotringal, kwh3rd, Lemons, MansonXX, markthekilla3, ME vs The world, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, punkybear2102, qas123, reuar, ScarfaceKillaz, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, simmo_316, Soli, wardy, WiiHOMEBREW, xSOADx, XxTheKidxX, yzaasn, Ziom230

The following user groaned AndrewU for this awful post:

ngu me
05-27-2012, 11:11 PM #38
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
you have to play through campaign...this save isn't meant for trophies It's just to dick around.

The following 2 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

markthekilla3, XxTheKidxX
05-28-2012, 01:56 AM #39
Originally posted by AndrewU View Post
you have to play through campaign...this save isn't meant for trophies It's just to dick around.

The trophies aren't really that big of a deal to me since I've got my 100% but the thing that gets me is why don't the trophies unlock for Zombies?

Edit:

I have found out why the trophies don't unlock, its because of god mode.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 05-28-2012 at 06:34 AM.
05-28-2012, 07:23 AM #40
Barry90
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
The trophies aren't really that big of a deal to me since I've got my 100% but the thing that gets me is why don't the trophies unlock for Zombies?

Edit:

I have found out why the trophies don't unlock, its because of god mode.

just curious, how did you work this out?

if u play it with god mode till just before a trophy should unlock, then turn off god mode, will it then unlock?
not keen on spending $40 on map packs if this isnt gonna work haha
05-28-2012, 03:19 PM #41
ente99
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks for the save! =D
05-28-2012, 05:40 PM #42
Originally posted by Barry90 View Post
just curious, how did you work this out?

if u play it with god mode till just before a trophy should unlock, then turn off god mode, will it then unlock?
not keen on spending $40 on map packs if this isnt gonna work haha

Well I've been messing around on my friends account for the past couple of days. I would automatically start god mode and tried several getting several trophies with no luck. I will test to see if turning off god mode unlocks the trophy.

Do you plan on buying the map packs to get 100%? If so its gonna take some works because with this some trophies CAN NOT be obtained, like Cryogenic Slumber Party because you can't activate the Wave Gun from the Zap Gun you will just start no clip. Also Time Travel Will Tell will require you to play online with 4 other players to do the easter egg and these don't work online. But one of the easiest trophies to obtain with this is Stuntman because you drop the pack a punched Vr11, which is good because that trophy is hard to get the regularly.

Edit:

Ok upon further testing turning off god mode does not unlock trophies. I tried some Moon trophies like One Small Hack For a Man, Perks in Spaaaace!, and Fully Armed and Operational and they didn't unlock.

Edit Again:

Another note is that you can still use the directional commands and still get trophies which is good cause you can drop some pretty good weapons. I tested this for Ground Control on the Moon, I dropped the weapons and picked up the Porter's Ray Gun and Death Machine and stayed in area 51 till I had enough points to buy every door on the Moon, once I did that I stayed in the Receiving Area with the fastest speed and keep pressing right to get rid of the enemies until an Excavator started to breach and after all of them I got the trophy.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 05-28-2012 at 06:26 PM.
05-28-2012, 06:51 PM #43
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
I am glad that you guys like it! : )

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

New modded zombies save thread coming soon!!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

sorry just trying to get 15 post count! so I can send P.M.s

The following 2 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

markthekilla3, XxTheKidxX
05-28-2012, 07:21 PM #44
sorry guys iv followed the instructions to the T and my ps3 still says its someone elses?
05-28-2012, 07:27 PM #45
XxTheKidxX
I am error
well the save worked fine for me actually I got zombie and campaign trophies well done Andrew! REP +

The following user thanked XxTheKidxX for this useful post:

AndrewU
05-28-2012, 07:33 PM #46
toxicump45
Do a barrel roll!
can someone resign my gamsave Smile You must login or register to view this content. thankss

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo