Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign Modded Save! Playstation 3 (OFW)
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM #1
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

PLUS IF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[SELECT]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.

Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jared ; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

.Remembered, ak7, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, bejekas, blastman, candyman2720, chingu86, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, Daneshi, dbk32, Defeat, ENightmare69, fdz, Frosty, Fuskiee, gametech2, GAMIPR, geeder, GJx, gmax666, hack73, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im A Stig, im rich whore, JDavies-Bunting, kotringal, kwh3rd, Lemons, MansonXX, markthekilla3, ME vs The world, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, punkybear2102, qas123, reuar, ScarfaceKillaz, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, simmo_316, Soli, wardy, WiiHOMEBREW, xSOADx, XxTheKidxX, yzaasn, Ziom230

The following user groaned AndrewU for this awful post:

ngu me
05-28-2012, 11:19 PM #65
markthekilla3
Do a barrel roll!
can i install without the xploder resign or is it needed

The following user thanked markthekilla3 for this useful post:

AndrewU
05-28-2012, 11:36 PM #66
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
is needed for gamesave

The following 2 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

markthekilla3, XxTheKidxX
05-29-2012, 12:08 AM #67
Originally posted by Dog View Post
Any luck with zombies trophies? Can the clip option be used to avoid being killed while you get to the weapon box or something like that?

Actually yes. You can use all the direction commands and still get trophies as long as you don't activate god mode.
05-29-2012, 12:11 AM #68
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
thanks for the support! glad you like the save!

The following user thanked AndrewU for this useful post:

XxTheKidxX
05-29-2012, 12:11 AM #69
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Actually yes. You can use all the direction commands and still get trophies as long as you don't activate god mode.

Sounds good. Could it be used for the two awkward trophies? E.g. can you stand somewhere and not get killed?
05-29-2012, 12:36 AM #70
Originally posted by Dog View Post
Sounds good. Could it be used for the two awkward trophies? E.g. can you stand somewhere and not get killed?

Which trophies are you talking about? In some levels yeah, you can no clip onto something and they can't hit you, but you gotta make sure that the zombies can still come out the windows cause in some spots the wont move and just stand there.
05-29-2012, 12:38 AM #71
blair
:carling:
Do you need a cfw ps3 to use these saves?
05-29-2012, 12:40 AM #72
Originally posted by Blair View Post
Do you need a cfw ps3 to use these saves?

No you can still use this with OFW if you got Xploder.
05-29-2012, 12:42 AM #73
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
No you can still use this with OFW if you got Xploder.

Does the trophies unlock instant for campaign or do we still have to play through it >_<.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo