Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign Modded Save! Playstation 3 (OFW)
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM #1
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

PLUS IF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[SELECT]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.

Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jared ; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

.Remembered, ak7, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, bejekas, blastman, candyman2720, chingu86, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, Daneshi, dbk32, Defeat, ENightmare69, fdz, Frosty, Fuskiee, gametech2, GAMIPR, geeder, GJx, gmax666, hack73, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im A Stig, im rich whore, JDavies-Bunting, kotringal, kwh3rd, Lemons, MansonXX, markthekilla3, ME vs The world, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, punkybear2102, qas123, reuar, ScarfaceKillaz, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, simmo_316, Soli, wardy, WiiHOMEBREW, xSOADx, XxTheKidxX, yzaasn, Ziom230

The following user groaned AndrewU for this awful post:

ngu me
05-29-2012, 12:50 AM #74
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
you already asked this and YES you need to play through! this isn't in the trophy hack section guys !

The following user thanked AndrewU for this useful post:

XxTheKidxX
05-29-2012, 01:04 AM #75
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Which trophies are you talking about? In some levels yeah, you can no clip onto something and they can't hit you, but you gotta make sure that the zombies can still come out the windows cause in some spots the wont move and just stand there.

I'm in dire need of Sacrificial Lamb and See me stab me heal me. I could never getthem using the table glitch, im wondering if it could be done by clipping
05-29-2012, 01:14 AM #76
Needa your the best man for this fucking save!!

The following user thanked friedmansland for this useful post:

AndrewU
05-29-2012, 01:16 AM #77
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
glad you like it subscribe to my youtube!

The following user thanked AndrewU for this useful post:

XxTheKidxX
05-29-2012, 02:11 AM #78
Originally posted by AndrewU View Post
Hey guys load this save with resigning xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[START]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.
Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial!

When i try to copy it to my ps3 it says data is corupted.Help?
Last edited by melias54 ; 05-29-2012 at 02:19 AM.
05-29-2012, 02:29 AM #79
Originally posted by Dog View Post
I'm in dire need of Sacrificial Lamb and See me stab me heal me. I could never getthem using the table glitch, im wondering if it could be done by clipping

I haven't tried but if you got two controllers then you should be able to.

The following user thanked gmax666 for this useful post:

melias54
05-29-2012, 02:35 AM #80
I haven't tried but if you got two controllers then you should be able to.

Do you happen to know why when i copy the game save to my saved data it says its another users and then i press ok and it says data is corrupted... Not Happy or Sad can you help me?
05-29-2012, 02:52 AM #81
Originally posted by melias54 View Post
Do you happen to know why when i copy the game save to my saved data it says its another users and then i press ok and it says data is corrupted... Not Happy or Sad can you help me?

Copy all the files to yours except the SFO file, then in Xploder copy your save to Xploder don't move it. Then drag the file back to yours it will say something about not passing the integrity check, just continue and overwrite the save and it should work.
05-29-2012, 02:54 AM #82
Copy all the files to yours except the SFO file, then in Xploder copy your save to Xploder don't move it. Then drag the file back to yours it will say something about not passing the integrity check, just continue and overwrite the save and it should work.

What if i want to do it offline?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo