Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops Campaign Modded Save! Playstation 3 (OFW)
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM #1
AndrewU
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

PLUS IF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN!

UPDATE: For Trophies you start zombies (any map) Enable God Mode Then restart once you restart you should have unlimited ammo, you can still use no-clip. Thanks to gmax666 link to his profile thank him You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[SELECT]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.

Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jared ; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to AndrewU for this useful post:

.Remembered, ak7, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, bejekas, blastman, candyman2720, chingu86, Cien, Creepzoid 0___0, Daneshi, dbk32, Defeat, ENightmare69, fdz, Frosty, Fuskiee, gametech2, GAMIPR, geeder, GJx, gmax666, hack73, I-LOVE-Coockies, Im A Stig, im rich whore, JDavies-Bunting, kotringal, kwh3rd, Lemons, MansonXX, markthekilla3, ME vs The world, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, punkybear2102, qas123, reuar, ScarfaceKillaz, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, simmo_316, Soli, wardy, WiiHOMEBREW, xSOADx, XxTheKidxX, yzaasn, Ziom230

The following user groaned AndrewU for this awful post:

ngu me
05-29-2012, 03:01 AM #83
Originally posted by melias54 View Post
What if i want to do it offline?

It doesn't matter if your online or not. You know how to resign saves from a different region right?
05-29-2012, 03:03 AM #84
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
It doesn't matter if your online or not. You know how to resign saves from a different region right?

I have US region...can you explain step by step what to do PLEASE i will rep,send pp donation if it works Smile
05-29-2012, 03:10 AM #85
Originally posted by melias54 View Post
I have US region...can you explain step by step what to do PLEASE i will rep,send pp donation if it works Smile

First copy all the hacked files to your save except the SFO file.
Now with Xploder open drag the new hacked file to Xploder and choose Copy not move.
Now re drag the hacked file from Xploder back to your memory storage.
It will say something about it not passing an Integrity check.
Click ok.
Now it will say that a file already exists with the same name and overwrite the save and it should work for you.

Even though they are the same region I had to do the region swap to get the saves to work for me too.
05-29-2012, 03:54 AM #86
Not Happy or Sad I dont have xploder..thats why i came here because it says that i dont need to use xploder :/

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by AndrewU View Post
Xploder/CFW is required to RESIGN the saves!

Hey guys load this save with resigning Xploder or just don't do it (if u wanna earn trophies use xploder) and then sign out load single player and here are the commands.

COMMANDS!

1.)d-pad up-Increase speed (there are four speeds including regular speed). Fast,Faster,Fastest,Normal.

2.)d-pad down-drop equipped weapon.

3.)d-pad right-make all visible enemies disappear.

4.)d-pad left-NoClip (makes your character fly anywhere you want through walls,the ground etc..).

5.)[START]-godmode (infinite ammo,cannot die).

thanks for downloading my save tell me how it works! EDIT: Campaign Trophies Unlock! Zombies Trophies Don't Unlock!

Link FOR US You must login or register to view this content.
Link FOR EU You must login or register to view this content.

Link to My youtube channel SUBSCRIBE! You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Xploder Tutorial! You must login or register to view this content.

And you dont press start for god mode,its SELECT
05-29-2012, 05:52 AM #87
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
hi! thanks! this serves to any EU version of Black Ops? comendos included for god mode and other zombie mode?
05-29-2012, 10:23 AM #88
It would be nice if someone could confirm they got all zombies trophies with this offline. Sounds like it'll work with two controllers but I sold the game a long time ago, don't want to hunt it down again if it doesn't work...
05-29-2012, 10:36 AM #89
I did split screen mods and unlock the stupid ass trophies!
05-29-2012, 10:40 AM #90
XxTheKidxX
I am error
I am starting to unlock majority of trophies!
05-29-2012, 11:38 AM #91
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by AndrewU View Post
you already asked this and YES you need to play through! this isn't in the trophy hack section guys !

It is in the trophy section......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo