01-22-2011, 06:53 PM #1
DarKMaGiiC
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My latest Promod Patch:
I spend really so many time in it so please sub to my youtube channel!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVIg9wzpsFc[/ame]

You must login or register to view this content.

Changes in 1.3

- Changed Teamnames to Attackers and Defence
- Replace your Code_post_gfx_mp.ff with my modded and you should be able to lean with the dpad(not tested)
- Disabled automelee
- Added Hud toggle (Press R1 + Melee)
- After spawning you have other custom classes
- Changed teamnames to Attackers and Defenders
- Only host will get infected with Autohost function
- Changed colour of the scoreboard and the killfeeds
- changed the graphics
- Domination has a limit of 400 points

This pack includes 2 different patches one with HUD and one without. Toggle Hud works in both but in the patch without hud you will not see your uav!!

I will make a 1.31 in the next days to fix some little bugs and update this thread!!

1.31 :

i hope i fixed the biggest bugs but with the fixes there comes new little bugs. I will make a 1.32 i think to fix more and make the graphic a little bit brighter. Please message me if the code_post_gfx_mp.ff is working and you are be able to lean.

edit: only with the code_post_gfx.ff you can lean to the left and right!!!!

PS: The video looks very dark my patch isnt so extrem!
Last edited by DarKMaGiiC ; 01-23-2011 at 04:55 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to DarKMaGiiC for this useful post:

Adam West, Alfa, aTHIRSTYfish, BeefSneeze, billionk, Correy, crazyblake7, D@ EnVvY!, d7omy17, DanTheFEED, eddydiep, ent, ExceptionHell, GetDeleted -_-, Hughseyy, ihatecompvir, iiGaryXD, MrEllisCc, OkayGrizz, SolidSnake77, TaCTiiCZ, thalx, Thomas13720, txlonghorn97, xGozzy, xMilotic-
01-22-2011, 09:42 PM #11
DarKMaGiiC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xMilotic
Damn I was hoping for Red and White killfeed, Ah well. Teach meh how to convert it so I can play around with the map config and killfeed colours pl0x?.

lol they are red and yellow or what do u meen??(sry german)
I have fixed the biggest bugs and update it tomorrow
01-22-2011, 10:19 PM #12
Great patch but i was wondering why the sniper rifles dont have a small crosshair like in normal promod, thx =]
01-22-2011, 10:56 PM #13
Think I'm going to stick with 1.2, I prefer having custom classes and the config here looks too dark, unless that's color correction on the video.
01-22-2011, 11:12 PM #14
ent
Do a barrel roll!
The 1.2 graphics looked way better, I can't even see why you changed it. It was very good in 1.2.
Please take away either the change class system or take away the camos.
Honestly gold camos and that stuff is just for kids, real players plays classic without camo! Smile
01-23-2011, 12:42 AM #15
thalx
Banned
could you modify the 1.2 patch so that the only guns you can use are the m40 and r700? if you did that it would be a fantastic patch
01-23-2011, 02:25 AM #16
Originally posted by DarKMaGiiC View Post
lol they are red and yellow or what do u meen??(sry german)
I have fixed the biggest bugs and update it tomorrow

I'm not really a fan of the yellow. Red + white is pretty awesome. Any chance you could play around the the graphics a little bit to add some more lighting? Some parts of maps are way too dark and even if you put brightness up it resets on death.
01-23-2011, 02:39 AM #17
does this patch includes the option to unlock all
01-23-2011, 04:12 AM #18
h00pz
Bounty hunter
i use this patch also vist this,

01-23-2011, 08:02 AM #19
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
Great job mate. Really cool and enjoyable patch !

However, I've found some bugs which could be fixed... Like the possibility to take a grenade launcher or RPG-7 at the beginning of a round...

But yes, that's the main bug which (I guess) isn't fixable. Whatever, the patch itself is really good. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo