01-22-2011, 06:53 PM #1
DarKMaGiiC
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My latest Promod Patch:
I spend really so many time in it so please sub to my youtube channel!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVIg9wzpsFc[/ame]

You must login or register to view this content.

Changes in 1.3

- Changed Teamnames to Attackers and Defence
- Replace your Code_post_gfx_mp.ff with my modded and you should be able to lean with the dpad(not tested)
- Disabled automelee
- Added Hud toggle (Press R1 + Melee)
- After spawning you have other custom classes
- Changed teamnames to Attackers and Defenders
- Only host will get infected with Autohost function
- Changed colour of the scoreboard and the killfeeds
- changed the graphics
- Domination has a limit of 400 points

This pack includes 2 different patches one with HUD and one without. Toggle Hud works in both but in the patch without hud you will not see your uav!!

I will make a 1.31 in the next days to fix some little bugs and update this thread!!

1.31 :

i hope i fixed the biggest bugs but with the fixes there comes new little bugs. I will make a 1.32 i think to fix more and make the graphic a little bit brighter. Please message me if the code_post_gfx_mp.ff is working and you are be able to lean.

edit: only with the code_post_gfx.ff you can lean to the left and right!!!!

PS: The video looks very dark my patch isnt so extrem!
Last edited by DarKMaGiiC ; 01-23-2011 at 04:55 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to DarKMaGiiC for this useful post:

Adam West, Alfa, aTHIRSTYfish, BeefSneeze, billionk, Correy, crazyblake7, D@ EnVvY!, d7omy17, DanTheFEED, eddydiep, ent, ExceptionHell, GetDeleted -_-, Hughseyy, ihatecompvir, iiGaryXD, MrEllisCc, OkayGrizz, SolidSnake77, TaCTiiCZ, thalx, Thomas13720, txlonghorn97, xGozzy, xMilotic-
01-23-2011, 06:26 PM #29
ent
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by aTHIRSTYfish View Post
AWSOME, deffinatly the best promod arround Happy

Tbh DarKMaGiiC's 1.2 is better! :P
01-23-2011, 07:07 PM #30
DarKMaGiiC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ent View Post
Tbh DarKMaGiiC's 1.2 is better! :P

lol why do you think 1.2 is better. In 1.31 its impossible to take noob weapons in 1.2 they can take theme sometimes. Yes ok i have to change the graphic a little bit but you said that the gold ak is not good for promod. lol just watch some fragmovies!!!
01-23-2011, 07:57 PM #31
DanTheFEED
Dan is Teh MAN!
could u change the jump hight and sprint speed like six-tri-x sunlight 2.0?
01-23-2011, 08:01 PM #32
DarKMaGiiC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by idanness View Post
could u change the jump hight and sprint speed like six-tri-x sunlight 2.0?

mhm i will look into this but i think he has a timescale of 1.2 and my patch a scale of 1.1 This feels different like 1.2 timescale!
01-23-2011, 08:09 PM #33
Originally posted by DarKMaGiiC View Post
lol why do you think 1.2 is better. In 1.31 its impossible to take noob weapons in 1.2 they can take theme sometimes. Yes ok i have to change the graphic a little bit but you said that the gold ak is not good for promod. lol just watch some fragmovies!!!

My personal preference goes to 1.2 as well since I like having custom classes, the main reason why I like 1.2 is because it just bans the nooby shit (it rarely ever happens that someone gets a LMG) and because the timescale is bigger than normal and the FoV is bigger than normal. And ofcourse because it has force host and you can change all of the settings in between matches Smile

I was hoping to see simple improvements from 1.2 like less shiny lighting and a FoV of 80 instead of 85, but oh well Smile
01-23-2011, 08:21 PM #34
DanTheFEED
Dan is Teh MAN!
mhm i will look into this but i think he has a timescale of 1.2 and my patch a scale of 1.1 This feels different like 1.2 timescale!

k i hope u can change it so its more promod like Smile
01-23-2011, 08:29 PM #35
ent
Do a barrel roll!

Well In my 1.2 servers there have never been guys with "noob" weapons (everybody play fair & square) so I haven't really been trough that issue.
The weapons looks "toyish" & trashy with camos, kids is easily impreased by camos and other "bling" in games but not the hardcore gamers, they like it clean and oldschool (just look at CS 1.6 vs Source & CoD4 vs MW2). Of course is not the case for everybody, just generally.
I know that there's alot who shares my opinion. Maybe there not hanging out at NGU, I dunno. But could you please make a 1.21 or a 1.3 with no camos or your normal class choice? Smile
Last edited by ent ; 01-23-2011 at 08:36 PM.
01-23-2011, 08:48 PM #36
Stealthclown
FIFA Addiction
READ MY PM ON YOUTUBE MATE IM BaxterHD
01-24-2011, 12:12 AM #37
j-saff95
Save Point
how do u put in the code thing _mp.ff? im confused how to use 1.31 with lean?

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

My latest Promod Patch:
I spend really so many time in it so please sub to my youtube channel!!

Changes in 1.3

- Changed Teamnames to Attackers and Defence
- Replace your Code_post_gfx_mp.ff with my modded and you should be able to lean with the dpad(not tested)
- Disabled automelee
- Added Hud toggle (Press R1 + Melee)
- After spawning you have other custom classes
- Changed teamnames to Attackers and Defenders
- Only host will get infected with Autohost function
- Changed colour of the scoreboard and the killfeeds
- changed the graphics
- Domination has a limit of 400 points

This pack includes 2 different patches one with HUD and one without. Toggle Hud works in both but in the patch without hud you will not see your uav!!

I will make a 1.31 in the next days to fix some little bugs and update this thread!!

1.31 :

i hope i fixed the biggest bugs but with the fixes there comes new little bugs. I will make a 1.32 i think to fix more and make the graphic a little bit brighter. Please message me if the code_post_gfx_mp.ff is working and you are be able to lean.

edit: only with the code_post_gfx.ff you can lean to the left and right!!!!

PS: The video looks very dark my patch isnt so extrem!

whats the code_post_gfx.ff and how do u put this on cod4 to make it work what do i do in awsome file manager?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo