05-08-2012, 12:44 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i got bored and decided to go through the cod 4 iwd's and i found some pretty interesting stuff!

1:You must login or register to view this content.

1Description:
    This i thought was kind of weird maybe they needed this for a gametype or mayabe for carepackages?

2:You must login or register to view this content.

2Description:
    This i thought was kind of weird also maybe they needed this for a gametype or mayabe for carepackages?

3:You must login or register to view this content.

3:
    This i thought was kind of weird also maybe they needed this for a gametype or mayabe for carepackages?

4:You must login or register to view this content.

4Description:
    This i thought was either a hidden map or this was in the story mode? This was name village assault

5:You must login or register to view this content.

5Description:
    This might be another hidden map thats like the one above? This was called village defend

6:You must login or register to view this content.

6Description:
    I thought this was a little weird also I dont know if this is used for anything but if it is please someone let me know and ill take it off this thread!

7:You must login or register to view this content.

7Desciption:
    This was really funny im guessing this was for the cod 4 demo for xbox360 and it was showing you the control's!

8:
    brick_bomb_mp

8Description:I found this to right above the brick blaster i dont know if it has been found yet. I have tested it and it doesn't work :(!

The following 2 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Correy, Rin1
05-08-2012, 12:58 AM #2
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Hey guys i got bored and decided to go through the cod 4 iwd's and i found some pretty interesting stuff!

1Description:
    This i thought was kind of weird maybe they needed this for a gametype or mayabe for carepackages?

2Description:

3:

4Description:
    This i thought was either a hidden map or this was in the story mode? This was name village assault

5Description:
    This might be another hidden map thats like the one above? This was called village defend

6Description:
    I thought this was a little weird also I dont know if this is used for anything but if it is please someone let me know and ill take it off this thread!

7Desciption:
    This was really funny im guessing this was for the cod 4 demo for xbox360 and it was showing you the control's!

8:
    brick_bomb_mp

8Description:I found this to right above the brick blaster i dont know if it has been found yet. I have tested it and it doesn't work :(!
emm i think ive tryed these and they dont work.
05-08-2012, 03:31 PM #3
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
emm i think ive tryed these and they dont work.

How can you try a picture :carling:

The following user thanked nZxMikeeeyx for this useful post:

Karoolus
05-08-2012, 03:42 PM #4
Originally posted by nZxMikeeeyx View Post
How can you try a picture :carling:

no lmfao the icons, are in the "main" folder. i think they are for SP only.
05-08-2012, 06:09 PM #5
Hey guys i got bored and decided to go through the cod 4 iwd's and i found some pretty interesting stuff!

1Description:

2Description:

3:

4Description:

5Description:

6Description:

7Desciption:

8:
    brick_bomb_mp

i posted the map finds before in the past, had over 80 thanks and it got noticed :p but good find anyway!
05-08-2012, 07:03 PM #6
number 4 is from the campaign
05-09-2012, 12:34 PM #7
Correy
I'm the Original
these are for just single player
05-09-2012, 01:02 PM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Correy View Post
these are for just single player
I could be wrong but maybe we could get these on multiplayer.
05-09-2012, 04:13 PM #9

nope, impossible without its .map build, fast files and image stock. unless we can edit the pak files (which some people can)
05-09-2012, 04:47 PM #10
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >

On a PC yes, really easy. On PS3, I dont think so :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo