05-08-2012, 12:44 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i got bored and decided to go through the cod 4 iwd's and i found some pretty interesting stuff!

1:You must login or register to view this content.

1Description:
    This i thought was kind of weird maybe they needed this for a gametype or mayabe for carepackages?

2:You must login or register to view this content.

2Description:
    This i thought was kind of weird also maybe they needed this for a gametype or mayabe for carepackages?

3:You must login or register to view this content.

3:
    This i thought was kind of weird also maybe they needed this for a gametype or mayabe for carepackages?

4:You must login or register to view this content.

4Description:
    This i thought was either a hidden map or this was in the story mode? This was name village assault

5:You must login or register to view this content.

5Description:
    This might be another hidden map thats like the one above? This was called village defend

6:You must login or register to view this content.

6Description:
    I thought this was a little weird also I dont know if this is used for anything but if it is please someone let me know and ill take it off this thread!

7:You must login or register to view this content.

7Desciption:
    This was really funny im guessing this was for the cod 4 demo for xbox360 and it was showing you the control's!

8:
    brick_bomb_mp

8Description:I found this to right above the brick blaster i dont know if it has been found yet. I have tested it and it doesn't work :(!

The following 2 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Correy, Rin1
05-09-2012, 08:40 PM #11
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Nice find... maybe one day we can edit the image data on PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo