11-30-2016, 08:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think the most Player of CoD4 know me
Im Jiinsaa and was #1 on Free For All for long Time now im #2 cause i need to work now had vacation
I was the first Guy who had the highest Prestige with Boosting on all Consoles n PC
Now they resetted me and im Lvl1
I dont know if im suspended permanent or not it say after trying to log in only 47hours
still im on Leaderboards #2
Maybe its only a 47h bann

Guys dont worry i will be back with a New Account Happy or with my Jiinsaa Winky Winky

But now take a little bit care ^^
12-01-2016, 04:33 PM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
I think the most Player of CoD4 know me
Im Jiinsaa and was #1 on Free For All for long Time now im #2 cause i need to work now had vacation
I was the first Guy who had the highest Prestige with Boosting on all Consoles n PC
I dont know if im suspended permanent or not it say after trying to log in only 47hours

Guys dont worry i will be back with a New Account Happy or with my Jiinsaa Winky Winky

Lead Developer stated he was banning and clearing all the individuals that cheated at the top leaderboards. So #1-200 might get banned so rippity rip Upside Down Happy
12-01-2016, 05:52 PM #12
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Lead Developer stated he was banning and clearing all the individuals that cheated at the top leaderboards. So #1-200 might get banned so rippity rip Upside Down Happy

bro i dont care cause all boosters will get banned lol so it toke me only fkin 2 weeks i dont give a fuck about that bann if they bann my main account i will boost again and make a new one within 1 month im again prestige 20 so ^^
12-01-2016, 05:53 PM #13
Originally posted by GeNeSiSx
Kno1 gives aF or knows who you are.. at OP

ye thats why CodeMaJic was writing me Keep going bro , i even dont know who u r so lol
12-01-2016, 05:54 PM #14
Originally posted by zX View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

i wasnt #1 since day one lool was after some days #1 n stayed there for a long time
12-01-2016, 06:02 PM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
i wasnt #1 since day one lool was after some days #1 n stayed there for a long time

Wait um.. you're happy you were #1 by cheating Kappa
12-01-2016, 06:07 PM #16
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Wait um.. you're happy you were #1 by cheating Kappa

it was nothing for me to be #1 was just funny to hunting some ppl on the leaderboards and fuck them up loool
12-01-2016, 06:53 PM #17
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
ye thats why CodeMaJic was writing me Keep going bro , i even dont know who u r so lol

Congrats you got number 1 on the most useless gamemode you never been top any COD Mw3 and back you nobody stfu
12-01-2016, 07:11 PM #18
I think the most Player of CoD4 know me

Crying here wont make you unbanned. JSSal:salll:
12-01-2016, 08:42 PM #19
Originally posted by GeNeSiSx
Congrats you got number 1 on the most useless gamemode you never been top any COD Mw3 and back you nobody stfu

i was but you dont know my older accounts lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo