11-30-2016, 08:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think the most Player of CoD4 know me
Im Jiinsaa and was #1 on Free For All for long Time now im #2 cause i need to work now had vacation
I was the first Guy who had the highest Prestige with Boosting on all Consoles n PC
Now they resetted me and im Lvl1
I dont know if im suspended permanent or not it say after trying to log in only 47hours
still im on Leaderboards #2
Maybe its only a 47h bann

Guys dont worry i will be back with a New Account Happy or with my Jiinsaa Winky Winky

But now take a little bit care ^^
12-02-2016, 05:55 PM #29
Originally posted by SiLLiKaLaX View Post
Keep boosting and get reset again. Raven will fuck you :duck:

np i will
12-02-2016, 09:28 PM #30
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
lol im already in the history but you dont know who i am , the whole players are boosting so i dont care Winky Winky

Are you?
Everyone already forgot about you..
12-03-2016, 08:45 AM #31
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post
Are you?
Everyone already forgot about you..

i dont think so
12-04-2016, 08:44 AM #32
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
I think the most Player of CoD4 know me
Im Jiinsaa and was #1 on Free For All for long Time now im #2 cause i need to work now had vacation
I was the first Guy who had the highest Prestige with Boosting on all Consoles n PC
Now they resetted me and im Lvl1
I dont know if im suspended permanent or not it say after trying to log in only 47hours
still im on Leaderboards #2
Maybe its only a 47h bann

Guys dont worry i will be back with a New Account Happy or with my Jiinsaa Winky Winky

But now take a little bit care ^^

And why so big headed? Because tbh there was no Jinsaa on the PS4 leaderboards; there is no separate leaderboards for game modes, only a career leaderboards with 3 variations All-time, monthly and weekly. So please stop lying and talking absolute crap. Smile
12-04-2016, 09:16 AM #33
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
And why so big headed? Because tbh there was no Jinsaa on the PS4 leaderboards; there is no separate leaderboards for game modes, only a career leaderboards with 3 variations All-time, monthly and weekly. So please stop lying and talking absolute crap. Smile

bro i have all screenshots ready if you need message me on ps4 i will send you Winky Winky #jealous
12-04-2016, 03:24 PM #34
xLew--
Former Staff
nope never heard of you, im not worring either Happy
12-04-2016, 07:34 PM #35
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
That digard76 will be remembered kinda
12-04-2016, 07:37 PM #36
Originally posted by 2842 View Post
That digard76 will be remembered kinda

hes my friend lol but he stopped to play lol hes playing other games now
12-04-2016, 07:37 PM #37
Originally posted by xLew
nope never heard of you, im not worring either Happy

lol bro add me on ps4 ill send ya the screenshots when i was first with all prestiges ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo