11-11-2014, 03:00 AM #1
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all -

I'm convinced that Activision is bullshitting us with this "dedicated" server claims. They said the same thing would be available in Ghosts. The game would "automatically" decide what is the best connection - listen or dedicated.

I strongly feel like Ghosts and Advanced Warfare only have "listen" servers. I like how they re-titled this from peer-to-peer network. Great way for a marketing department to get us all saying something different and then we don't bitch as much.

Anyone confirmed they've been in a dedicated server lobby? Is there a way to determine this? Bottom line - they're full of shit.
11-12-2014, 01:51 AM #11
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by rickqwan View Post
on advance warfare i went into a couple lobbies and they were other people hosting not dedicated

I am seeing the same thing. Do you know how to determine if it's a dedicated server?

It's hard to determine - if I have a good connection, it might just be proximity to the host. I have not read anywhere on confirming if my lobby is dedicated or peer to peer.
11-12-2014, 07:35 PM #12
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by ogpayne View Post
I'm not getting into this, have a nice day.

Exactly :P
11-12-2014, 10:48 PM #13
xMrJR
Little One
Originally posted by rjive View Post
Hello all -

I'm convinced that Activision is bullshitting us with this "dedicated" server claims. They said the same thing would be available in Ghosts. The game would "automatically" decide what is the best connection - listen or dedicated.

I strongly feel like Ghosts and Advanced Warfare only have "listen" servers. I like how they re-titled this from peer-to-peer network. Great way for a marketing department to get us all saying something different and then we don't bitch as much.

Anyone confirmed they've been in a dedicated server lobby? Is there a way to determine this? Bottom line - they're full of shit.

Time for a lawsuit. :troll:
11-13-2014, 08:11 AM #14
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Hello all -

Honestly in my opinion i don't really care about Servers AW is a terrible game copy and paste of ghosts Just modified Now the next Trollarch game oh boy would i love Dedicated Servers.
11-14-2014, 03:58 AM #15
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by xMrJR View Post
Time for a lawsuit. :troll:

Lol, I don't think that's going to happen. I just find it annoying, frustrating and ridiculous when I play this game.

The following user thanked rjive for this useful post:

xMrJR
11-14-2014, 11:53 PM #16
I am seeing the same thing. Do you know how to determine if it's a dedicated server?

It's hard to determine - if I have a good connection, it might just be proximity to the host. I have not read anywhere on confirming if my lobby is dedicated or peer to peer.

im not sure but i do know that the severs are not dedicated , im saying that from experience someone is always the host sometimes even me without forcehost
11-15-2014, 06:47 AM #17
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by rickqwan View Post
im not sure but i do know that the severs are not dedicated , im saying that from experience someone is always the host sometimes even me without forcehost

How do you force host?
11-16-2014, 01:57 AM #18
How do you force host?

certain rtms had it as a button
11-16-2014, 03:45 AM #19
I'm not sure about advanced warfare, but I'm 95% sure that the Clan v Clan playlist in ghosts had dedicated servers. All of my time was spent in that playlist and I did not encounter a single host migration.

The same might be true with the Ranked playlist for advanced warfare.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo