11-11-2014, 03:00 AM #1
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all -

I'm convinced that Activision is bullshitting us with this "dedicated" server claims. They said the same thing would be available in Ghosts. The game would "automatically" decide what is the best connection - listen or dedicated.

I strongly feel like Ghosts and Advanced Warfare only have "listen" servers. I like how they re-titled this from peer-to-peer network. Great way for a marketing department to get us all saying something different and then we don't bitch as much.

Anyone confirmed they've been in a dedicated server lobby? Is there a way to determine this? Bottom line - they're full of shit.
11-16-2014, 01:45 PM #20
No servers are dedicated atm, all p2p but they will be bringing dedicated to next gen and pc I believe.
11-16-2014, 09:01 PM #21
Drudge
Banned
Could always take it up with the attorney general, but then again they wouldn't give a fuck lol
11-22-2014, 01:57 AM #22
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by rickqwan View Post
certain rtms had it as a button

I'm sorry, but I don't know what that means...
11-22-2014, 02:11 AM #23
Originally posted by rjive View Post

the button that says forcehost find it and cick it only some rtms have it though
11-22-2014, 10:23 AM #24
Default Avatar
Kas

Originally posted by rickqwan View Post
the button that says forcehost find it and cick it only some rtms have it though

He means on some real time modding (rtm) tools contain force host. Rick It's not "some rtms" that doesn't make sense. You're basically saying some real time moddings have force host.
11-23-2014, 12:02 AM #25
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Kas View Post
He means on some real time modding (rtm) tools contain force host. Rick It's not "some rtms" that doesn't make sense. You're basically saying some real time moddings have force host.

Gotcha. All this modding is all for the PS3 I assume? that doesn't help me on the xbox one.
11-23-2014, 01:37 AM #26
Default Avatar
Kas
Gotcha. All this modding is all for the PS3 I assume? that doesn't help me on the xbox one.

Yea Xbox 360 and ps3 lol
11-23-2014, 05:24 AM #27
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Yea Xbox 360 and ps3 lol

Gotcha. I assume you need jtag or CFW consoles for this...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo