11-13-2014, 04:17 PM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); something i found in aw

The following 2 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE,
11-13-2014, 04:34 PM #2
Straight out of MW2. Maybe they thought about putting it in, and realized it had already been used and is old news. Or its coming out in a future update. Who knows. But to me it seems out of place. I think they can come up with something better.
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
That could just be left overs from continuous copying and pasting since COD4. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find other remnants of past COD's. They try to remove most of it, but they don't always get it all.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

geeohhgeesus
11-13-2014, 05:00 PM #4
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Cryptic
That could just be left overs from continuous copying and pasting since COD4. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find other remnants of past COD's. They try to remove most of it, but they don't always get it all.

i know they always leave stuff behind, however this heartbeat sennsor has a scrambler effect on the heart beat radar, the previous version didn't have that.

i've also found another attachment called direct hack still haven't figured out how it work but it seems to be a pistol attachment. my only guess is it could possible allow you to hack streaks maybe.
11-13-2014, 05:01 PM #5
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
Straight out of MW2. Maybe they thought about putting it in, and realized it had already been used and is old news. Or its coming out in a future update. Who knows. But to me it seems out of place. I think they can come up with something better.

this doesn't look like straight out of mw2 looks like from mw3 with a upgrade.
11-13-2014, 05:23 PM #6
Cryptic
Originally posted by TheJaRniBoi View Post
i know they always leave stuff behind, however this heartbeat sennsor has a scrambler effect on the heart beat radar, the previous version didn't have that.

i've also found another attachment called direct hack still haven't figured out how it work but it seems to be a pistol attachment. my only guess is it could possible allow you to hack streaks maybe.

You sure? Check out videos on what the perk Scrambler did to HB Monitors in MW2. Winky Winky Pretty sure Tmart did a video on it.

Direct Hack is most likely something new, and will probably be DLC.
11-13-2014, 05:35 PM #7
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Cryptic
You sure? Check out videos on what the perk Scrambler did to HB Monitors in MW2. Winky Winky Pretty sure Tmart did a video on it.

Direct Hack is most likely something new, and will probably be DLC.

Oh ye lol, however direct hack isn't a dlc, they only have dlc camo, reticles, calling cards, suits etc, maps and weapons
11-13-2014, 05:53 PM #8
Cryptic
Originally posted by TheJaRniBoi View Post
Oh ye lol, however direct hack isn't a dlc, they only have [s]dlc[/s] camo, reticles, calling cards, suits etc, maps and weapons

Micro-transactions. Fixed that for you. :p
11-13-2014, 07:38 PM #9
Esker
Samurai Poster
lol nice copyright LOOOL
11-13-2014, 08:25 PM #10
Synergy
Big Daddy
Activision took it down LMAO

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo