11-08-2012, 01:40 AM #1
DinoFreak
I'm le back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a video of the bo II mp7 in action:

Now once you finished viewing the video tell me what you guys think is it to over-powered or just like anyother gun?

The following 4 users groaned at DinoFreak for this awful post:

Det0x, LightModz, User23434, Porter_Justice
11-08-2012, 01:46 AM #2
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by Mr.
How the hell are we supposed to tell if a gun is OP by viewing just one video and haven't played the game?

You can judge it now and decide later mate, for example i think it's a little bit over-powered. No need to get mad brah.
11-08-2012, 02:03 AM #3
its a smg i expect it to be strong from that close, i didn't see him killing people from far yet so its hard to tell
11-08-2012, 02:15 AM #4
it seems decent my only concern would be the fast fire rate, but yea it looks good for now
11-08-2012, 02:29 AM #5
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Its not OP I used it at EuroGamer, I was still losing gun fights over other guns, All guns on the game seem well balanced Smile
11-08-2012, 02:31 AM #6
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
it doesnt look over powered. Thats how sub machine guns are supposed to be. Deadly at close rang but close to useless at range. If you watch the clip where hes shooting the enemy and has to finish him with a grenade. You can tell that damage is reduced by alot when shooting somebody at range.
11-08-2012, 02:32 AM #7
You cant really tell by this video but if the mp7 is op like it is in mw3 then i think i may have to kill myself
11-08-2012, 03:00 AM #8
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by lilplaya202 View Post
its a smg i expect it to be strong from that close, i didn't see him killing people from far yet so its hard to tell

It's good at close range but however when its long range its not good. I would have to say when I tried it out it seem well balanced.

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

LilP
11-08-2012, 03:09 AM #9
Default Avatar
Sox
It does look a bit over-powered, but keep in mind that he was playing combat training against computers. Plus he never showed himself dying, so it seems like he didn't lose a single gunfight.

The following user thanked Sox for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO.
11-08-2012, 04:19 AM #10
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
They made it so all SMG aren't good at long range kills. So just throw on an assault rifle and you should have no problem taking down someone carrying an SMG but ONLY if it's not a close ranged gunfight.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo