11-08-2012, 01:40 AM #1
DinoFreak
I'm le back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a video of the bo II mp7 in action:

Now once you finished viewing the video tell me what you guys think is it to over-powered or just like anyother gun?

The following 4 users groaned at DinoFreak for this awful post:

Det0x, LightModz, User23434, Porter_Justice
11-08-2012, 01:01 PM #20
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by ResistTheWilly View Post
Overpowered? The game's unbalanced if you ask me, Treyarch purposely made the game unbalanced and for some reasons, people still buys it, then they slowly fix their game. I don't get it though, if companies like Activision publish overpowered/unbalanced games, why do people still buy it, it's just the same shit but new features are added. The game is basically revamped.

cod4,cod5,mw2 are all great games and they never toggles the power or stats of weapons, these are the best cods in most peoples opinions, theres a reason for that.
11-08-2012, 01:28 PM #21
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
That's because you suck stare

Big Whoop Wana Fight About it :carling:
11-08-2012, 01:45 PM #22
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Jake View Post
Big Whoop Wana Fight About it :carling:

You must login or register to view this content.
11-08-2012, 01:53 PM #23
stop bitching and wait till you play the damn game

The following user thanked hTx_Stunna_713 for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
11-08-2012, 04:07 PM #24
From what I've heard, it's actually one of the weaker SMGs.
11-08-2012, 04:10 PM #25
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by CookeiMonztah View Post
Here's a video of the bo II mp7 in action:

Now once you finished viewing the video tell me what you guys think is it to over-powered or just like anyother gun?

You can watch any video of any gun which a person is doing good with it and call it OP
Until we have the weapon stats we can't compare the weapons, saying that we already know based on past games what sort of rates of fire each gun going to have.

It going to be intersting to see what happens
I hope to god they buffed shotguns to they are balanced vs other weapons in the game
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 11-08-2012 at 04:12 PM.
11-08-2012, 06:17 PM #26
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
You can watch any video of any gun which a person is doing good with it and call it OP
Until we have the weapon stats we can't compare the weapons, saying that we already know based on past games what sort of rates of fire each gun going to have.

It going to be intersting to see what happens
I hope to god they buffed shotguns to they are balanced vs other weapons in the game

Agreed. You know what's funny though, if shotguns are buffed people will claim they are overpowered. Problem is people don't understand the idea of gun classes. A shotgun mows them down and they complain without recognizing how close the gun fight was. People try to use every gun the same way.

An SMG and shotgun in the hands of a decent player is going to look "op" up close. And AR will seem op or lacking recoil from range.

If people stopped trying to use a Sniper like they'd use and SMG or an Shotgun like they'd use an LMG we'd be better off.

They idea of "gun balance" is silly at times. Using the correct guns in correct situation is the best thing to do. When guys used pre patch Striker on MW3, I kept a distance. On medium and smaller maps I rushed harder with rapid fire SMGs. Like I said it's a mentality too. Of course things will be abusable. Point iis to go into the game looking to have fun and beast not being worried about being killed by "op" things

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
11-09-2012, 04:18 AM #27
Gaia
Former Staff
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
cod4,cod5,mw2 are all great games and they never toggles the power or stats of weapons, these are the best cods in most peoples opinions, theres a reason for that.

IMO Cod4 is the best, after that IW and Treyarch just ruined it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo