12-05-2012, 08:21 PM #1
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New News/Update: Apparently the 1.04 fixed the server even though they said we were "banned". The 1.04 has fixed the issue for many people. Try to update to 1.04 and see if it works Happy

I called Activision for the sixth time yesterday. The agent asked me for my PSN account and my mac address. I gave them to him and he said that he would contact technical support. I received this email today:

"Hello Nick,

After further investigation I received information showing that the PSN ID "merchantman1" is banned from playing Black Ops II.

Unfortunately there is nothing Activision can do about the account being banned as that is all handled by the developers of the game. Bans for hacking, cheating or other behavior that violates the terms of service are final and will not be discussed. Activision Customer Support will not be able to reverse any ban on your account. For information on what is a bannable offense please check the following:

- Treyarch has a forum thread discussing their ban policy:

You must login or register to view this content.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us again via email or telephone.

Thank you,

Christian A.
Activision Technical Support"
[/i]

I never even played on the account before. I never backed the game up. I never played online before. I never modded "hacked" it. Fuck Treyarch. Fuck Activision. Fuck Call of Duty.

New info:
Don't call them about your account being banned. They won't do anything about it. They will just say sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do about account bans.
I asked them if I could contact anyone else about it and they said no.
Banned on a game I never even played on. lol

TLAwesome faceR:
If you can't connect to the servers now, it's official: You're [were?] BANNED
Delete any homebrew on your PS3. Wait 3-4 days. Create a new account or go on an account that has never even started Black Ops 2 and you should be able to play.
Last edited by ICS Vortex ; 12-08-2012 at 01:04 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to ICS Vortex for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, YouAppreciateMe, Det0x, eddine67, Harry, IvanTheTerrible, Jamaicanmecrazy, James_Bond, KaReM-D, Meatwad, Toke, New York BOY !, Nubz, Jango, Swifter, xKtF, xSoulEdge

The following user groaned ICS Vortex for this awful post:

CryptiK_
12-07-2012, 11:55 AM #29
Icy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kouki View Post
Well I modded Black Ops 1 ages ago. When Black Ops II came out I was able to play with out server issues. I guess they pick and choose who they want to ban.
But my ps3 YLOD'ed on me so it's no worries anymore! Happy

Easy fix with a hair dryer/blowdryer , just turn it upside down and blow hot air into the 2 vents at the back for about 10 mins then just cool it down by blowing cold air into the vents for about 10 mins...
Here's a vid of it, he kind of exaggerates the time needed to heat up/cool down.. has worked 3 times out of 3 for me.
Last edited by Icy ; 12-07-2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Added video
12-07-2012, 06:08 PM #30
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Didn't work for me. Thanks though.
Originally posted by SoLd1eR View Post
Easy fix with a hair dryer/blowdryer , just turn it upside down and blow hot air into the 2 vents at the back for about 10 mins then just cool it down by blowing cold air into the vents for about 10 mins...
Here's a vid of it, he kind of exaggerates the time needed to heat up/cool down.. has worked 3 times out of 3 for me.
12-07-2012, 06:12 PM #31
Streak
Banned
Thats unlucky man but I'm sure everything happens for a reason.
12-07-2012, 06:58 PM #32
|ManiaC|
Carburator 45mm
Ive been banned too with no reason whatsoever. Havent done antything wrong,,, Those 3shit bastards

The following user thanked |ManiaC| for this useful post:

ICS Vortex
12-07-2012, 09:54 PM #33
Kitty=^.^=
Do a barrel roll!
if u have homebrew installed on ur ps3 u can use any account and it will not work also your banning every account u try pretty much
08-01-2013, 07:58 AM #34
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Thanks Vorsex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo