05-09-2013, 03:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU.

WARNING: The following tips are for a more advanced level of gamer.

Today I will be making this thread to help the better Generation of gamer’s...

• Primary weapon: FAL OSW

• Firstly I highly suggest you use the FAL OSW this weapon is a semi-automatic weapon with deadly 2-3 bullet kills it is a good gun if implemented properly.

• Attachments:

• I highly recommend using red dot sight and grip for this weapon.

• Secondary weapon: TAC-45

• This gun is also a semi-automatic weapon and will really dominate the close range board of weaponry. If you are looking for close range or in one of those maps this is an ideal weapon.

• Attachments:

• I highly recommend you run a tactical knife for this weapon (Requires about a gun level of 7)

• Perk 1: Flak jacket

• I overall recommend useing this perk on all classes due to the fact that it saves you from C4, grenades, Semtex, grenade launchers, hunter killers and the occasional hell storm or lightning strike.

• Perk 2: Scavenger

• I Recommend this perk to just get around without running low on ammunition.

• Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning

• I also recommend this for just getting around the map quickly to cap flags steal flags and even run away on one in the chamber.

I think you should use C4 as a lethal for getting rushes off the flag and sometimes saving yourself when tight on ammunition.
Lastly use EMP grenades to take out all and every electronic thing from sentry’s to A.G.R’s

THANKS and remember never give up Happy
Last edited by Cryptic ; 05-10-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Made it easier to read.

The following 6 users say thank you to OtagoFlames for this useful post:

Cryptic, cybersk8tr, fanboy101, iiAceHD, Midnight
05-09-2013, 05:39 AM #11
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by BrutalityMW3 View Post
yes !!!! first one who don't use the fucking ghost and blind eye !!!!!!
this is for all NGU members:
PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE STOP USING GHOST AND BLIND EYE AND STOP CAMPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind eye doesn't affect the game. It protects players from some enemy kill streaks.
05-09-2013, 06:12 AM #12
Elk
Lithium.
Personally, I prefer to use the following/
FAL-Red dot-Grip-Stock.
-Lightwieght
-Toughness
-Extreme conditioning

KAP40- Extendo clip. Smile

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Dylan_NGU
05-09-2013, 08:38 AM #13
DARK_LORD_132
Do a barrel roll!
AN-94 : Stock / Fast Mag
Perk 1 : Flack Jacket / Hardline
Perk 2 : Scavenger Or Thoughness
Perk 3 : Tactical Mask
Secondary : B23R
C4 Or Claymore

Personally this is a good class to rush and play for the objective.
05-09-2013, 01:09 PM #14
BrutalityMW3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 132 View Post
AN-94 : Stock / Fast Mag
Perk 1 : Flack Jacket / Hardline
Perk 2 : Scavenger Or Thoughness
Perk 3 : Tactical Mask
Secondary : B23R
C4 Or Claymore

Personally this is a good class to rush and play for the objective.

yes this is a good class, NO GHOST/BLIND EYE
05-09-2013, 03:13 PM #15
wardy
[move]Smilies bk plz[/move]
Originally posted by BrutalityMW3 View Post
yes this is a good class, NO GHOST/BLIND EYE

People who use Ghost and Blind Eye are not noobs, the people that complain about the perks are.

Why would I allow myself to be seen on the radar just to satisfy you? If people are camping then using ghost is useless anyway.
Last edited by wardy ; 05-09-2013 at 05:51 PM.
05-09-2013, 03:55 PM #16
Cobra.
Bounty hunter
My class that i use is kinda similar.
FAL-RDS & Stock/Quickdraw
KAP40-Extended Mags
Flak jacket
Toughness
Dexterity
Frag & EMP grenade or EMP Grenade x2

05-09-2013, 10:28 PM #17
Originally posted by Mr.
I'm not, I simply said I was curious. Because I know my cousin considers himself 'advanced' and if you try to give him tips or pointers he just gets pissed off. No need to get pissed bro.

well it's not that its the way you said it.
05-10-2013, 04:00 PM #18
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Owaka99 View Post
Hello NGU.

WARNING: The following tips are for a more advanced level of gamer.

Today I will be making this thread to help the better Generation of gamer’s...

• Primary weapon: FAL OSW

• Firstly I highly suggest you use the FAL OSW this weapon is a semi-automatic weapon with deadly 2-3 bullet kills it is a good gun if implemented properly.

• Attachments:

• I highly recommend using red dot sight and grip for this weapon.

• Secondary weapon: TAC-45

• This gun is also a semi-automatic weapon and will really dominate the close range board of weaponry. If you are looking for close range or in one of those maps this is an ideal weapon.

• Attachments:

• I highly recommend you run a tactical knife for this weapon (Requires about a gun level of 7)

• Perk 1: Flak jacket

• I overall recommend useing this perk on all classes due to the fact that it saves you from C4, grenades, Semtex, grenade launchers, hunter killers and the occasional hell storm or lightning strike.

• Perk 2: Scavenger

• I Recommend this perk to just get around without running low on ammunition.

• Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning

• I also recommend this for just getting around the map quickly to cap flags steal flags and even run away on one in the chamber.

I think you should use C4 as a lethal for getting rushes off the flag and sometimes saving yourself when tight on ammunition.
Lastly use EMP grenades to take out all and every electronic thing from sentry’s to A.G.R’s

THANKS and remember never give up Happy

I edited your post, and made it easier to read. The giant wall of text was difficult to read. :P

I recommend enabling 'Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing' which can be located near the bottom of this page - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When making your thread I used these buttons from the tool bar to make the bullet points (You must login or register to view this content.). The one with dots and lines makes the bullets, and the indent (You must login or register to view this content.) makes them indent over to a sub bullet point.

That said..

Thanks for sharing what works for you. I'll have to take some tips from this and modify my own set ups. I seen a few things in here I can apply to my own set ups. Thanks for sharing. ^^
05-10-2013, 04:20 PM #19
I my opinion every "advanced" gamer has his own favourite class. And weapons like the FAL or SMR are hard to handle. So if you do not like them, do not ust them! Do not us weapons you don't like! Just a tip from myself.
I also recommen by myself to use ghost. I know that ghost is probably the most useless perk in the game, because it only protects for UAV... But yeah. I just dont like the feel when someone is seeing permament on his minimap. That's just an awful feeling. So i keep using Ghost! Don't care what other people say. Most of the people which complain about ghost are just annoyed and pissed off that we're using it...
But anyway, that's my class setup:

AR-Class:
Weapon: M8A1 (red dot and fast mags)
1. Perk(s): Ghost, Hardliner (sometimes instead of Hardliner Flak jacket)
2. Perk: Scavenger
3. Perk: Extreme Conditioning
Most important thing is C4! (I think i dont have to tell you guys why... Winky Winky)
Smoke granade

MP-Class:
Weapon: VK10 (Surrrrpresor and fast mags)
1. Perk(s): Lightweight, Hardliner
2. Perk: Scavenger
3. Perk: Extrem Conditioning or Dexterity (or if you want both)
C4, smoke granade

I highly recommen you to use Extrem Conditioning or Dexterity in a MP- Class because, i think, everything other is useless...

I know i've may wrote somehting wrong, but i really don't want to read the entire text again... Smile
Last edited by Karl-123 ; 05-10-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo