05-09-2013, 03:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU.

WARNING: The following tips are for a more advanced level of gamer.

Today I will be making this thread to help the better Generation of gamer’s...

• Primary weapon: FAL OSW

• Firstly I highly suggest you use the FAL OSW this weapon is a semi-automatic weapon with deadly 2-3 bullet kills it is a good gun if implemented properly.

• Attachments:

• I highly recommend using red dot sight and grip for this weapon.

• Secondary weapon: TAC-45

• This gun is also a semi-automatic weapon and will really dominate the close range board of weaponry. If you are looking for close range or in one of those maps this is an ideal weapon.

• Attachments:

• I highly recommend you run a tactical knife for this weapon (Requires about a gun level of 7)

• Perk 1: Flak jacket

• I overall recommend useing this perk on all classes due to the fact that it saves you from C4, grenades, Semtex, grenade launchers, hunter killers and the occasional hell storm or lightning strike.

• Perk 2: Scavenger

• I Recommend this perk to just get around without running low on ammunition.

• Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning

• I also recommend this for just getting around the map quickly to cap flags steal flags and even run away on one in the chamber.

I think you should use C4 as a lethal for getting rushes off the flag and sometimes saving yourself when tight on ammunition.
Lastly use EMP grenades to take out all and every electronic thing from sentry’s to A.G.R’s

THANKS and remember never give up Happy
Last edited by Cryptic ; 05-10-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Made it easier to read.

The following 6 users say thank you to OtagoFlames for this useful post:

Cryptic, cybersk8tr, fanboy101, iiAceHD, Midnight
05-13-2013, 10:19 PM #29
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by Owaka99 View Post
lol maybe some people should keep there opinions to there selves

You must login or register to view this content.
05-14-2013, 01:42 AM #30
Impact.
Do a barrel roll!
I don't know if you can advertise but check out my thread about levelling up fast!
05-16-2013, 04:44 AM #31
Originally posted by I.S.S View Post
I don't know if you can advertise but check out my thread about levelling up fast!

url please???
06-07-2013, 03:36 AM #32
fucking banna's ****s .............
06-07-2013, 04:42 AM #33
dose
Grunt
My goto class is as follows. Yes im a Peacekeeper newb i dont care if you dont like it get over it.

Peacekeeper - Silencer, Quick Draw
Perk1 - Lightweight, Blindeye
Perk 2 - Scavenger
Perk 3 - Dexterity, Engineer
Wildcards - Perk 1 & 3 greed
Game Mode - HC Dom

This setup allows for run n gun and a super quick ADS, also protects you from hunter killers and choppers. Im a vsat, emp, swarm player so Scavenger is a must.
06-07-2013, 04:56 AM #34
Originally posted by Owaka99 View Post
Hello NGU.

WARNING: The following tips are for a more advanced level of gamer.

Today I will be making this thread to help the better Generation of gamer’s...

• Primary weapon: FAL OSW

• Firstly I highly suggest you use the FAL OSW this weapon is a semi-automatic weapon with deadly 2-3 bullet kills it is a good gun if implemented properly.

• Attachments:

• I highly recommend using red dot sight and grip for this weapon.

• Perk 2: Scavenger

• I Recommend this perk to just get around without running low on ammunition.

I usually run Hybrid Sight, as i most often run S&Awesome face and the acog length is really good for beating out snipers

also seeing how the fal is a 2-3 shot kill with like 60 bulltets ammo shouldn't be much of a problem i don't think, but it depends on how long you expect your kill streak to go on for i guess, but usually unless you empty half a clip on one guy you should be able to get 15+ kills with little problem. If you plan on going on like a 25+ streak and don't want to pick up a weapon or ammo you will probably need this

just my opinion
06-10-2013, 11:19 AM #35
Thanks for the suggestions.
06-10-2013, 11:29 AM #36
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks, it helped!
06-10-2013, 10:53 PM #37
Originally posted by Electrikonic View Post
I usually run Hybrid Sight, as i most often run S&Awesome face and the acog length is really good for beating out snipers

also seeing how the fal is a 2-3 shot kill with like 60 bulltets ammo shouldn't be much of a problem i don't think, but it depends on how long you expect your kill streak to go on for i guess, but usually unless you empty half a clip on one guy you should be able to get 15+ kills with little problem. If you plan on going on like a 25+ streak and don't want to pick up a weapon or ammo you will probably need this

just my opinion

i always run out of the weapon in a sprint and it swaps the scope i peffe rfor the selected map i cannot get a hold of it so i ruled that out but if you have a differnt way thats cool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo