07-19-2013, 02:44 PM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well 3 days ago I received a Cease & Desist letter from Activision informing me to stop:

Uploading Videos of Modded/Hacked/Exploited COD content
Distribute any sort of Tool, Software, Files etc
Sell any modifications or hacks
Share my findings with any user on the net.

I tried to explain to them that other users (no names mentioned) are posting and have been posting the same shit for years and yet there channels are still up so what makes me different. They simply didn't want to listen and went as back as the MW2 modding days to use that as evidence against me. Although they didn't find much lol.

They said the videos of me showcasing the hidden camos was a direct violation and a copyright infringement and that "it could bring harm to the company".

I had numerous conversations with them and their attorneys trying to reason with them but seems like they have a huge ego lol.
However I did make their attorney look like a complete dumbass. When my videos got taken down I asked Activision on twitter and through support if it was a legit takedown and they informed me it was fake. Therefore I filed a counter and got my vids backup. Surely again they took my vids down and it continued to the point where an attorney contacted me. I even showed them footage of an employee confirming the takedowns were fake and yet they still blame me.

Now in the notice they stated that they had contacted me before and that they personally had hand served me. I actually never met or spoke to these fuckers in my life until 3 days ago. So that was incorrect.

On the plus side I'm very proud of myself as a big company had to contact me personally in order to prevent any further damage. I don't know you but I find that funny but also a dam big victory.

With that being said I hope someone comes along and kicks Activision in the balls. Also that I'm am still gonna be active on this site just won't be posting any info, mods etc from now on. I have achieved what I wanted to achieve which was to annoy, harrass Activision and I did. I got a great award "Cease & Desist". I've actually framed the pdf lol.

If you want to read the document you can view it here:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 18 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

:carling:, aerosoul94, BaSs_HaXoR, Bassnecter_, BVBdede, Mythusala, Dman93, F34RSUM, hacxx, Haj, ImSooCool, MLGKitty, rolyat, SMarT, SnaY, SnTsV1_modZ, TheUnexpected
07-19-2013, 03:37 PM #2
I've got nothing to say. Just read this. You must login or register to view this content.
07-19-2013, 03:46 PM #3
Cesei
Banned
You should feel proud I will personally keep annoying them if I was you lol great job xD
07-19-2013, 03:54 PM #4
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Shoes.
Well, nice move on Activision to change your NGU sig, avatar and name, im sure they will remember this lol.
No more Ghosts for you bad boy Cool Troll

Lol they didn't say I can't play the game no more, they just don't want me modding it.

Originally posted by CESSYY View Post
You should feel proud I will personally keep annoying them if I was you lol great job xD

I am proud, when I rang them I literally couldn't take the conversation seriously and was laughing like crazy. The lawyer said why are you laughing its a serious case. I said to him could you imagine the conversation in prison:

What you in for?
I stabbed up like 3 guys i'm a bad badass

What about you?
oh I uploaded videos of cod hacked games

Response - Dam you a bigger badass then me.

Originally posted by therifboy View Post
I've got nothing to say. Just read this. You must login or register to view this content.

whats that gonna do?

The following 4 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, FruitBurst, zL_j8hnb, justsoboss
07-19-2013, 04:07 PM #5
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Desist View Post
Lol they didn't say I can't play the game no more, they just don't want me modding it.

I am proud, when I rang them I literally couldn't take the conversation seriously and was laughing like crazy. The lawyer said why are you laughing its a serious case. I said to him could you imagine the conversation in prison:

What you in for?
I stabbed up like 3 guys i'm a bad badass

What about you?
oh I uploaded videos of cod hacked games

Response - Dam you a bigger badass then me.

whats that gonna do?

lol I wish you could do a live call on this it will be such jokes. I honestly think Activision need to calm down at the end of the day its only a game and they should expect this kind of stuff to happen.
07-19-2013, 04:14 PM #6
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by CESSYY View Post
lol I wish you could do a live call on this it will be such jokes. I honestly think Activision need to calm down at the end of the day its only a game and they should expect this kind of stuff to happen.

I don't really blame activision as they are trying to protect the game. But really they are trying to be the new SONY.

Remember when SONY try to erase the jailbreak code but the problem was once its on the net its there for life.
The same with activision they want to stop people uploading videos on the internet yet how they gonna stop all the thousands uploading videos.

There is a saying "if it can't be fixed, don't fix it".

What did SONY do after? They created updates, console bans etc to keep PS3 and PSN secure.

What activision needs to do is stop with the big ass ego and just make the game more secure with patches and hotfixes.
Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 07-19-2013 at 04:27 PM.

The following user thanked TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

Swifter
07-19-2013, 04:28 PM #7
Priiime
Do a barrel roll!
wut puzzles me the most is how r u a khan and a choudhary very interesting 2 me
07-19-2013, 07:25 PM #8
Gaylil
Climbing up the ladder
Lol the ignorance of that lawyer made my day, what a complete idiot.
07-20-2013, 12:36 AM #9
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Well 3 days ago I received a Cease & Desist letter from Activision informing me to stop:

Uploading Videos of Modded/Hacked/Exploited COD content
Distribute any sort of Tool, Software, Files etc
Sell any modifications or hacks
Share my findings with any user on the net.

I tried to explain to them that other users (no names mentioned) are posting and have been posting the same shit for years and yet there channels are still up so what makes me different. They simply didn't want to listen and went as back as the MW2 modding days to use that as evidence against me. Although they didn't find much lol.

They said the videos of me showcasing the hidden camos was a direct violation and a copyright infringement and that "it could bring harm to the company".

I had numerous conversations with them and their attorneys trying to reason with them but seems like they have a huge ego lol.
However I did make their attorney look like a complete dumbass. When my videos got taken down I asked Activision on twitter and through support if it was a legit takedown and they informed me it was fake. Therefore I filed a counter and got my vids backup. Surely again they took my vids down and it continued to the point where an attorney contacted me. I even showed them footage of an employee confirming the takedowns were fake and yet they still blame me.

Now in the notice they stated that they had contacted me before and that they personally had hand served me. I actually never met or spoke to these fuckers in my life until 3 days ago. So that was incorrect.

On the plus side I'm very proud of myself as a big company had to contact me personally in order to prevent any further damage. I don't know you but I find that funny but also a dam big victory.

With that being said I hope someone comes along and kicks Activision in the balls. Also that I'm am still gonna be active on this site just won't be posting any info, mods etc from now on. I have achieved what I wanted to achieve which was to annoy, harrass Activision and I did. I got a great award "Cease & Desist". I've actually framed the pdf lol.

If you want to read the document you can view it here:

You shot yourself in the foot by contacting Google from the sounds of it :-(
07-20-2013, 04:56 AM #10
Novelette
The Anthem

Also that I'm am still gonna be active on this site just won't be posting any info, mods etc from now on.

So by this, are you going to complete the rest of your orders?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo