06-11-2016, 10:59 AM #1
The FlyingAK47
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been modding BO2 accounts for free for the past couple weeks and the last 2 days almost every account got banned (Not console, not PSID, but banned from specifically playing BO2)

I was looking around the forums and noticed lots of people are saying the same thing. I think it's safe to say stay away for now, or if any developers of RTM/eboots can look into this that would be great.

Please post below if you have been noticing the same thing.

The following user thanked The FlyingAK47 for this useful post:

Faze_Hacker
06-12-2016, 01:59 AM #11
Default Avatar
Remy
Use antiban eboot and dont be stupid.
Been modding bo2 for a solid year without a single account, cid or any other ban.
06-12-2016, 02:06 AM #12
anthonything
Space Ninja
Havent been banned in years lol

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

06-12-2016, 05:04 AM #13
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Havent been banned in years lol

Right. No ban since xxxxx.....dont remember. Btw sometimes got Reset xD

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub
06-15-2016, 09:54 AM #14
Jess01
Haxor!
I play for a long time a black ops 2 , I use a antiban eboot that worked very well until the other day , but with the same configuration I got banned 3 account without even having to launch a games.I also noticed the problem on the server , many are part beuge the player moves too quickly and return to its place when the loose goose come analoge.Cela server , the last time as all the games was in slow motion. desolated for my English ,i'm french peace Enzo
07-11-2016, 05:53 PM #15
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by The
I have been modding BO2 accounts for free for the past couple weeks and the last 2 days almost every account got banned (Not console, not PSID, but banned from specifically playing BO2)

I was looking around the forums and noticed lots of people are saying the same thing. I think it's safe to say stay away for now, or if any developers of RTM/eboots can look into this that would be great.

Strange I've been modding b ops 2over 2 year and had 1 bann at the beginning after that never again
07-11-2016, 08:57 PM #16
KillerStrafe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by The
I have been modding BO2 accounts for free for the past couple weeks and the last 2 days almost every account got banned (Not console, not PSID, but banned from specifically playing BO2)

You must be doing something wrong, ive been playing bo2 for around a month now without being banned any type.
07-12-2016, 07:02 AM #17
YungRoads
Do a barrel roll!
My main fucking acc got banned smh ;( its becuase i wa using gsc i think they detect gsc now
07-22-2016, 07:13 PM #18
Originally posted by The

Did you use PSNinja or PSNPatch before you started the game? Also, don't EVER sign in from the XMB because it's a surefire way to get banned...
07-29-2016, 01:40 PM #19
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by The

Yeah after I did a bunch of accounts the other day, and the last few I did where having trouble getting online. The accounts didn't get banned(at least not yet), it just would tell me servers are unavailable and id click online like two more times and then it would let me on

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo