06-11-2016, 10:59 AM #1
The FlyingAK47
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been modding BO2 accounts for free for the past couple weeks and the last 2 days almost every account got banned (Not console, not PSID, but banned from specifically playing BO2)

I was looking around the forums and noticed lots of people are saying the same thing. I think it's safe to say stay away for now, or if any developers of RTM/eboots can look into this that would be great.

Please post below if you have been noticing the same thing.

The following user thanked The FlyingAK47 for this useful post:

Faze_Hacker
07-29-2016, 01:43 PM #20
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
Did you use PSNinja or PSNPatch before you started the game? Also, don't EVER sign in from the XMB because it's a surefire way to get banned...

Ive been using PSNpatch and not got banned. Ive also been using SPRX, GSC, and RTE Tools still not ban, and I always sign FROM the xmb, never been ban!(except the one time I tried to get banned lulz). I also use a bs account when I mod online, only use my main on my OFW Smile
07-29-2016, 01:46 PM #21
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
Right. No ban since xxxxx.....dont remember. Btw sometimes got Reset xD

hahahahahahah I went on the other day and it said my stats were corrupted so they reset them to my old stats of prestige 255 level 55 lmao

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

07-29-2016, 02:07 PM #22
Originally posted by Kush
hahahahahahah I went on the other day and it said my stats were corrupted so they reset them to my old stats of prestige 255 level 55 lmao

Extreme ban Happy
07-29-2016, 05:01 PM #23
Can you guys recommend me a Anti-ban Eboot?
07-30-2016, 06:44 AM #24
AkkirO
Haxor!
whats the best bo2 menu?
paid or not paid,anything...
never modded BO2 before,just want to have a look into it,just need a good or even the best menu out there (how i said can be paid,its not a problem) and a good eboot...

Someone who gots an offer or wants to help,i really appreciate.
07-30-2016, 04:43 PM #25
PawnModz
Bounty hunter
I got insta-banned with b777x eboot when i injected a mod menu (jiggy)
07-30-2016, 05:34 PM #26
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by AkkirO View Post
whats the best bo2 menu?
paid or not paid,anything...
never modded BO2 before,just want to have a look into it,just need a good or even the best menu out there (how i said can be paid,its not a problem) and a good eboot...

Someone who gots an offer or wants to help,i really appreciate.

I use a eboot with non-host aimbot in it lol I forgot where I got it from but its anti-ban been working great, and my just dex eboot was working great too when I was using it.. idk ive never really had any problems with bans before on bo2. ohh and fuck paying for mods unless its some crazy shit for a new game(not black ops 2...) its not worth it.
07-31-2016, 12:05 AM #27
It is just account bans. I haven't been CID banned yet.

I can still get back online even if they CID ban me because I can just pull a new CID off of a dead board. Smile
08-11-2016, 12:10 PM #28
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Anti-Ban eboot is what you need

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo