05-29-2011, 10:19 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys , seeing alot of threads being started for little problems I thought about making a thread to help people out even for little problems this way we don't have to see like 4 or 5 new threads about the same thing..

I know how to do this glitch with alot fo people with different connections so yea I think I'm doing good with it otherwise I won't create this thread and you ask a questino and I say IDK :tits:

So if you have any .. ANY question about the LAN xp Boosting feel free to ask whatever you want I will reply to you as soon

Link to my VIDEO+VOICE TUT to do this glitch --> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 06-29-2011 at 03:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

Cole MacGrath, Luulz, Moreton, NeglectFate, Soldier.
06-24-2011, 11:00 AM #74
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by kaleb619 View Post
When ever i get into a lobby it kicks me and says game session no longer avaible and my online ranks and guns are not there please help me

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Will you please host for me im new and yea

You are doing it too fast and no sorry I never said I'd host for people ^^
06-24-2011, 09:31 PM #75
Originally posted by Blowlist. View Post

Alright and thanks again i will try again
06-24-2011, 10:06 PM #76
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by kaleb619 View Post
When ever i get into a lobby it kicks me and says game session no longer avaible and my online ranks and guns are not there please help me

basically your joining someone and their leaving the party or going into an online game...

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

If you copy/paste the part where I said that I would host for people then I will host for you 24/24 7/7 :dumb:

Basically, I'm joining my other PS3 and successfully getting into the map and online classes with rank, but when I click a class I have no guns perks etc. just hands .. any help on that?
06-25-2011, 03:49 AM #77
Default Avatar
hotguns
how do you keep the xp please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-25-2011, 06:41 AM #78
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by hotguns View Post
how do you keep the xp please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to keep the XP u CANNOT play an online game before doing the glitch, after u have finished the glitch u play in an online match, get killed and while the killcam is showing u eject your black ops disc from your PS3 if im correct Winky Winky
06-25-2011, 07:22 AM #79
howigethere
Gym leader
Blowlist

Whats the recomended kills to get without going overboard? Or at what kills do you stop?
06-25-2011, 07:27 AM #80
ninja12
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by howigethere View Post
Blowlist

Whats the recomended kills to get without going overboard? Or at what kills do you stop?

299 is the limit

The following user thanked ninja12 for this useful post:

howigethere
06-25-2011, 07:28 AM #81
ninja12
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by howigethere View Post
Blowlist

have u got a host or do u fancy host 4 host
06-25-2011, 07:28 AM #82
Soldier.
The Legend

Start hosting for $5 per hour Awesome face

Seriously though, people still can't do this? /facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo