07-26-2011, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ok so me and some of my friends found a glitch by ****ing around on CTF and you jump off the map and you can fly around and people cant kill you.

Here is the video to the glitch public match ctf

1] set up a class w/ lightweight & a tactical insertion.
2] goto the spot on the map where b2/b3 meet on the radar grid.
3] get on the railing and dive and far as you can toward where the lines intersect on the radar grid.
4] about one 1-2 seconds after you dive, press start then triangle to bring up your friends list.

if u did it right you'll be floating, exit the menu and just head towards the map.
you have to bring yourself higher by looking at the sun or else you'll suicide.
the first person view is covered but everyone else can see you swim.
the screen is usually blue if you're low on the map and yellow if you higher on the map.

Credit to SieRoX for making the video Happy

This video has been released on RSPproductionz's channle today so it might get patched really soon.
Last edited by WiKKiD ; 07-30-2011 at 02:06 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to WiKKiD for this useful post:

AJ, alchybear, AMNE, atifI0, Bomb789, BurnoutBoz, DinoFreak, dubeyduck, hydro_122499, james6213, luckmager1, MagesticTiger, Mariodude007, Matheus41, Mr. Star, mutinydifiants, NZWarrior, RayJ_chugs, riotmost, Sandyballz, SieRoX, Solid Snake, TheBurntCeltic, ThyagoPS3, TryCatchMe, UnknownKiller, xPottsy, xzxero, yourdude9

The following user groaned WiKKiD for this awful post:

Anthony
07-26-2011, 08:39 PM #2
Laney
Ex-Staff
man, its called launch :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to Laney for this useful post:

mutinydifiants, WiKKiD
07-26-2011, 08:46 PM #3
Smiithy2010
What You Looking At Fool?
When a vid is posted i Might do it see if it works on xbox aswell Smile
07-26-2011, 08:50 PM #4
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
Ok so me and some of my friends found a glitch by ****ing around on CTF and you jump off the map and you can fly around and people cant kill you.

I need someone with a ps3, cap card, and black ops to come record this glitch....
Message xXcaliburXx539 and I'll get it recorded for you.
If you want to see proof of this glitch add me WiKKiDx send me a message saying wana see glitch ngu
Message xXcaliburXx539 I will record for you.
07-26-2011, 08:52 PM #5
Can you add me please lolz

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by 1CK35 View Post
Message xXcaliburXx539 I will record for you.

forgot to qoute you
07-26-2011, 09:07 PM #6
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC

I need someone with a ps3, cap card, and black ops to come record this glitch....

If you want to see proof of this glitch add me WiKKiDx send me a message saying wana see glitch ngu

yo u online right now? I can record..
07-26-2011, 09:16 PM #7
odan360
Are you high?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

i have hd pvr so add me and ill record it for u psn odan360
07-26-2011, 09:32 PM #8
Laney
Ex-Staff
reckojn it will work on the xbox?
07-26-2011, 09:43 PM #9
Originally posted by Weezy. View Post
yo u online right now? I can record..

yea I am add me
07-26-2011, 09:44 PM #10
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
This sounds interesting..... can you do it in public matches?

The following user groaned Stansy for this awful post:

TheBurntCeltic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo